Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:20 AM

Thanked 2,932 Times in 1,790 Posts

Ladies this month is half over today. One day closer to our loved one coming home. Tomorrow is a new week (visit week for us) It will go just as fast. Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm still in bed lol.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2018, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysrootn View Post
Assuming my son earn all of his gain time, he should be home mid to early October. My granddaughter and I made a paper countdown chain so she can ‘see’ the days going by.
My son and his daughter are so close. This has been very hard on them. I’m trying to keep my sons bills paid...he is worried about his credit. we have been spending extra one on one time with his daughter and she occasionally opens up about her feelings to us. She know she can any time. This will pass, but now, Grabdpa and I are enjoying some one on one time with her. We answer her questions honestly. She also talks to her dad on the phone at least every other day, and he aims for every day. This too will pass...today is ok. Monday I cried at so many random unnecessary things that happened......like the grocery clerk asking me if I was having a good day. Ugh
So sorry u and the kids have to go through this. Stay strong and remember its almost over October will be here before u know it.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:44 PM

Found a quote I think you Ladies will love and appreciate just as much as I do!

"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere." You don’t know who you’re going to fall in love with until you find them so until then love is formless

The Following User Says Thank You to TerifikWifey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWWIFEY View Post

"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere." You don’t know who you’re going to fall in love with until you find them so until then love is formless
Love this
Old 04-16-2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
Love this
If you loved the quote I highly recommend you renting The Shape Of Water it’s a beautiful movie

Old 04-16-2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
If you loved the quote I highly recommend you renting The Shape Of Water it’s a beautiful movie
Ok I'll check it out. How are you doing today.
Old 04-16-2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Ok I'll check it out. How are you doing today.
Im doing really good I'm in high spirits today, nailed a job interview so I'm feeling confident. What about you how are you?

Old 04-16-2018, 08:20 PM

[quote=TWWIFEY;7715257]Im doing really good I'm in high spirits today, nailed a job interview so I'm feeling confident. What about you how are you?[/QUOTE

Yay that's awesome. Hope you get the job.
I'm doing good. Getting ready for this busy summer. I'm already ready for it to be over. Lol
Old 04-16-2018, 08:39 PM

[quote=nygirl17;7715259][quote=TWWIFEY;7715257]Im doing really good I'm in high spirits today, nailed a job interview so I'm feeling confident. What about you how are you?[/QUOTE

Yay that's awesome. Hope you get the job.
I'm doing good. Getting ready for this busy summer. I'm already ready for it to be over. Lol[/QUOTE
I hope I get it too and amen to that let this
Summer pass by quickly

Old 04-16-2018, 10:06 PM

Quote:

I love that quote, I went and seen The Shape Of Water when it came out and heard the quote and looked it up on my phone when the movie was over and wrote it down for my husband. He loved it too.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sean’sWife82 For This Useful Post:
TerifikWifey (04-17-2018)
Old 04-16-2018, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Ladies this month is half over today. One day closer to our loved one coming home. Tomorrow is a new week (visit week for us) It will go just as fast. Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm still in bed lol.
I went to visit Sean yesterday with my kids and his son (our kids) we spent the day playing games and enjoying the day together. I can't wait till next month, it will be our final visit and then in June I will go pick him up from the bus station. I hope you have An Awesome visit when you go!

Old 04-17-2018, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean'sGirl82 View Post
I went to visit Sean yesterday with my kids and his son (our kids) we spent the day playing games and enjoying the day together. I can't wait till next month, it will be our final visit and then in June I will go pick him up from the bus station. I hope you have An Awesome visit when you go!
Sounds like a nice visit I can't wait until our final visit. I'm going the day before right after work for a few hour visit and then back to the hotel so I can get ready to pick him up between 6-8 am and then going back to the hotel June will be here before you know it. Hope it's going fast for you both.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:53 AM

9 more days and this month is over It's been going pretty fast for us. The past couple days have been blah for me but I'm hoping to stay busy at work today and then we have our visit tomorrow yay. Hope everyone else is still counting down their days. We have 164 & a wake up left. How many do you have??
Old 04-21-2018, 03:50 PM
Donation Award 

Today marks 60 days left for my husband. Eeek! It's getting so close and my nerves are officially shot lol I spoke to my husband today and he's so cute. He said since he has 60 days left he's gotta go in a diet and cut the carbs so he can lose weight for me. I would take him however I don't care I just love him but it's good he wants to get healthy for me.

Well I hope you have a nice visit tomorrow Nygirl! How are you and your hubby holding up?

Married my Soulmate and Best Friend April 2, 2018!

The Following User Says Thank You to FuturMrsHouston For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuturMrsHouston View Post
Today marks 60 days left for my husband. Eeek! It's getting so close and my nerves are officially shot lol I spoke to my husband today and he's so cute. He said since he has 60 days left he's gotta go in a diet and cut the carbs so he can lose weight for me. I would take him however I don't care I just love him but it's good he wants to get healthy for me.

Well I hope you have a nice visit tomorrow Nygirl! How are you and your hubby holding up?
Awwww that's cute. I'm sure hes really excited to almost done.
We are doing good. Glad the days are going fast. He's got a cold right now but he said he's feeling better so that's good. Three weeks until his parole meeting and I'm so berviuse because any thing could happen. But I'm going to be positive and get through it no matter what.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:41 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Awwww that's cute. I'm sure hes really excited to almost done.
We are doing good. Glad the days are going fast. He's got a cold right now but he said he's feeling better so that's good. Three weeks until his parole meeting and I'm so berviuse because any thing could happen. But I'm going to be positive and get through it no matter what.
I think it's the waiting that's the hardest part! I hope things go well for your husband's parole hearing. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Old 04-21-2018, 09:08 PM

We have 60 Days left too today! I go pick him up on June 20th! :-)

Old 04-21-2018, 09:17 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
We have 60 Days left too today! I go pick him up on June 20th! :-)

How cool we have the same pick up date! How is your man feeling? Mine has been going between nervous, to really emotional which isn't like him at all. I think it's just we are both over it! June 20 hurry up, right?! Lol

Old 04-21-2018, 10:36 PM

Quote:
How cool we have the same pick up date! How is your man feeling? Mine has been going between nervous, to really emotional which isn't like him at all. I think it's just we are both over it! June 20 hurry up, right?! Lol
LOL he is excited and anxious and a little paranoid that something will happen to prevent him from leaving on time. He has been avoiding people more the guards told me when I went to visit. He hasn't been in trouble in years but he said people sometimes mess with them when they are about to get out.

Old 04-21-2018, 10:42 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
LOL he is excited and anxious and a little paranoid that something will happen to prevent him from leaving on time. He has been avoiding people more the guards told me when I went to visit. He hasn't been in trouble in years but he said people sometimes mess with them when they are about to get out.
Yeah I've heard of that happening too but it sounds like your man is doing everything to come home to you and that's good! Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. My man gets along with pretty much everyone and knows who to stay away from. He doesn't care about anything but coming home to his family. I can't wait til June omg!

Old 04-22-2018, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Yeah I've heard of that happening too but it sounds like your man is doing everything to come home to you and that's good! Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. My man gets along with pretty much everyone and knows who to stay away from. He doesn't care about anything but coming home to his family. I can't wait til June omg!
Happens more often then not that's why they shouldn't tell anyone. Once my husband knows for sure he won't tell a single person. He has a bunch of stuff so he said the morning he leaves he's just going to pack it up and give it to the person and walk out. There's always those few people who someone doesnt get along with that can mess everything up. It's not worth the risk by telling just one person.
Old 04-22-2018, 08:29 AM

Yeah he didn't tell anyone only his cellie that he is close to knows. He is more so worried about being somewhere at the wrong time when a fight breaks out or guys are ding bad things and he gets blamed with them so he changed jobs and has been staying in more. He is in a maximum security prison that is going on lockdown all the time, I think he will be ok though but I would be anxious too lol. I think we both have that feeling of all this is too good to be true because we aren't used to be this happy for so long lol.

Old 04-23-2018, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Yeah he didn't tell anyone only his cellie that he is close to knows. He is more so worried about being somewhere at the wrong time when a fight breaks out or guys are ding bad things and he gets blamed with them so he changed jobs and has been staying in more. He is in a maximum security prison that is going on lockdown all the time, I think he will be ok though but I would be anxious too lol. I think we both have that feeling of all this is too good to be true because we aren't used to be this happy for so long lol.
On our visit yesterday my husband told me he's not telling anyone. He's going to gradually pack his stuff that he's taking home which he said is one big envelope thing with legal and personal paper work and mail and the rest of the stuff he's leaving to his cubie so the morning he gets called out he's going to get up grab his bag and just walk out. He said people everywhere have been getting in trouble with just days to go. Ugh
Old 04-23-2018, 07:47 AM

Quote:
On our visit yesterday my husband told me he's not telling anyone. He's going to gradually pack his stuff that he's taking home which he said is one big envelope thing with legal and personal paper work and mail and the rest of the stuff he's leaving to his cubie so the morning he gets called out he's going to get up grab his bag and just walk out. He said people everywhere have been getting in trouble with just days to go. Ugh
Same thing is happening with my loved one, one of the officers let it slip he was going home soon and it’s been a lot of people trying to prevent him from coming home. Some of those guys are like crabs in a barrel. Because they have a long sentence they get satisfaction out of seeing someone else not make it out of those gates. So he’s been staying in his room and only coming out if he really needs too. I even ordered him a food package so he could avoid any incidents at chow. I’m trying my best to be supportive and do what I can to help him come home when I know he’s really trying to avoid trouble and come home to his family. We have about 99 more days so if you can please keep him in your prayers!!

The Following User Says Thank You to TerifikWifey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerifikWifey View Post
Same thing is happening with my loved one, one of the officers let it slip he was going home soon and it’s been a lot of people trying to prevent him from coming home. Some of those guys are like crabs in a barrel. Because they have a long sentence they get satisfaction out of seeing someone else not make it out of those gates. So he’s been staying in his room and only coming out if he really needs too. I even ordered him a food package so he could avoid any incidents at chow. I’m trying my best to be supportive and do what I can to help him come home when I know he’s really trying to avoid trouble and come home to his family. We have about 99 more days so if you can please keep him in your prayers!!
Is there a protection unit where he is maybe he can ask for that?? I will keep you both in my prayers.