Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 04-11-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuturMrsHouston View Post
My husband (yes Husband!!!) is at the 75 day mark today! I booked our hotel for when I pick him up mid June. I Got a nice deal through booking.com on a hotel suite and I've collected pretty much everything he needs to have a comfortable, and romantic reunion with his wife before we head back home. I'm so excited and emotional that we're finally getting close. Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there!

**On a side note and also because I don't want a big to do and post a whole 'nother thread, we got married April 2. I was exhausted cause I barely slept the night before but I made it there early, had my cute white lace mid length dress and a faux white lilac in my hair.

We did our own vows and my man was so cute and nervous but memorized his vows to me. I wrote mine on a piece of paper and had to have him hold my hand while I recited mine, I was so nervous lol When the officiant asked me to place the ring on his finger and repeat the words " with this ring I thee wed," I got so emotional and it hit me after 37 years of wishing and 6 years of waiting, I was finally marrying my soulmate. My husband got misty eyed too! It was really beautiful and I forgot at one point we were even in a prison. I just looked in his eyes, we kissed and now I'm finally his wife! ��
Congratulations on your big day I wish you all the happiness in the world!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to TerifikWifey For This Useful Post:
FuturMrsHouston (04-11-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWWIFEY View Post
Congratulations on your big day I wish you all the happiness in the world!!!
Thank you that's so sweet! I see you only have a little over 3 months to go before your man gets out. Congratulations almost there!

Married my Soulmate and Best Friend April 2, 2018!

The Following User Says Thank You to FuturMrsHouston For This Useful Post:
TerifikWifey (04-12-2018)
Old 04-11-2018, 09:45 PM

Thanked 2,778 Times in 1,737 Posts

This month is going so fast. I can't believe tomorrow is already the 12th. It's almost half over. Yay. How is everyone doing.??
Old 04-12-2018, 08:51 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
This month is going so fast. I can't believe tomorrow is already the 12th. It's almost half over. Yay. How is everyone doing.??
Besides having to deal with parole delaying my husband's homeplan and not knowing if he can come home to me, I'm doing ok. Today marks 69 days out! Hope you're doing well too!

Old 04-12-2018, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Besides having to deal with parole delaying my husband's homeplan and not knowing if he can come home to me, I'm doing ok. Today marks 69 days out! Hope you're doing well too!
Parole can be a pain in the butt sometimes. I hope they get it figured out soon for you.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:02 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Parole can be a pain in the butt sometimes. I hope they get it figured out soon for you.
Yes it's their job to be a pain I guess. Every time I speak to his PO he's super nice, still I gave him everything he asked for, our landlord is on board with my husband returning to our place of residence, and everything is cleared on my end.

But the other day when I was following up on things, the parole tells me to call him June 1st. That's literally 2 weeks before my husband is released. If it's denied that's hardly enough time to find suitable housing. I thought they were supposed to have the homeplan approved or denied by 60 days out so this seems strange that his PO is dragging his feet. Idk what to do and it's putting a damper on my excitement for him getting released

Old 04-12-2018, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Thank you that's so sweet! I see you only have a little over 3 months to go before your man gets out. Congratulations almost there!
Thank you I'm very nervous I hope everything goes well we4

Old 04-12-2018, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Yes it's their job to be a pain I guess. Every time I speak to his PO he's super nice, still I gave him everything he asked for, our landlord is on board with my husband returning to our place of residence, and everything is cleared on my end.

But the other day when I was following up on things, the parole tells me to call him June 1st. That's literally 2 weeks before my husband is released. If it's denied that's hardly enough time to find suitable housing. I thought they were supposed to have the homeplan approved or denied by 60 days out so this seems strange that his PO is dragging his feet. Idk what to do and it's putting a damper on my excitement for him getting released
Yes that is strang. My hubby PO and his supervisor came to check out my house in feb and hes not realease until july 8th .
Old 04-12-2018, 10:32 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
Yes that is strang. My hubby PO and his supervisor came to check out my house in feb and hes not realease until july 8th .
Yeah well I think it may have to do with my husband's specific charges. (My husband is in fact innocent but since he took a plea deal on paper he's as guilty as sin smh) Anyway, I didn't want to get off topic in this thread, so I went ahead and posted my question and concerns in a more appropriate forum on here. Hopefully I'll get some insight as to how to handle the lovely world of parole.

But for now I'll do my best to be happy that he'll be out in 69 days. Yaay! How are you feeling today? Excited? Nervous?

Old 04-12-2018, 10:34 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Thank you I'm very nervous I hope everything goes well we4
Aww I hope things turn out ok for you too! Do you mind me asking what are you nervous about?. sometimes it helps to talk about it!

Old 04-12-2018, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Aww I hope things turn out ok for you too! Do you mind me asking what are you nervous about?. sometimes it helps to talk about it!
We never lived together before and its going to be the first time without guards in the way. I have many worries like will we get along or will our relationship work? Probably worrying unnecessarily

FuturMrsHouston (04-12-2018)
Old 04-12-2018, 10:42 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
We never lived together before and its going to be the first time without guards in the way. I have many worries like will we get along or will our relationship work? Probably worrying unnecessarily
Oh well that's completely natural and understandable to worry about those things. I think as long as the love is there and you have mutual respect you'll be fine. Just take it a day at a time and enjoy each other. It's going to be awesome having your man with you. I think as long as you have good communication and can give each other space when needed you'll be just fine! Congrats!

The Following User Says Thank You to FuturMrsHouston For This Useful Post:
TerifikWifey (04-12-2018)
Old 04-12-2018, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Oh well that's completely natural and understandable to worry about those things. I think as long as the love is there and you have mutual respect you'll be fine. Just take it a day at a time and enjoy each other. It's going to be awesome having your man with you. I think as long as you have good communication and can give each other space when needed you'll be just fine! Congrats!
Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement I really needed it

Old 04-12-2018, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement I really needed it
I agree with future. Take it one day at a time. My husband and I didn't live together when he got out of prison the first time he went in. We had been dating but never lived in the same home. I was scared to have him love live with me but it turned out amazing.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:22 PM

One day at a time got it ill try to take it one day at a time, and keep your advice in mind thank you again ladies!

Old 04-12-2018, 04:49 PM

Quote:
One day at a time got it ill try to take it one day at a time, and keep your advice in mind thank you again ladies!
Yw...its coming fast
Old 04-12-2018, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Yw...its coming fast
Almost our time cannot wait hoping these months fly on by!

Old 04-12-2018, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Almost our time cannot wait hoping these months fly on by!
It is for us so far. It seems like every month goes fast then the last. Summer always flys by because I work so much. I just want it over.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:49 PM

The closer it’s getting to the release date (54 days), I’m missing him more and more. Anyone else Have this weird feeling? Anxiety?
Old 04-12-2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeeblee View Post
The closer itís getting to the release date (54 days), Iím missing him more and more. Anyone else Have this weird feeling? Anxiety?
Absolutely!!!! More then I ever imagined. It's harder to leave him harder to end phone calls etc....i hate it more and more. Though we stay as positive as possible because it helps the time go faster. I think I even have more harder days then I had at the beginning. It's hard to explain. We have 173 left It's going fast. I'll be happy once summer is over.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Absolutely!!!! More then I ever imagined. It's harder to leave him harder to end phone calls etc....i hate it more and more. Though we stay as positive as possible because it helps the time go faster. I think I even have more harder days then I had at the beginning. It's hard to explain. We have 173 left It's going fast. I'll be happy once summer is over.

Glad Iím not the only one. Itís very strange! Before when I only get letters it would help with the time. Now his daily phone calls put knots in my stomach. I canít concentrate. Iím glad itís going fast for you. itís making my days feel longer.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Yeah well I think it may have to do with my husband's specific charges. (My husband is in fact innocent but since he took a plea deal on paper he's as guilty as sin smh) Anyway, I didn't want to get off topic in this thread, so I went ahead and posted my question and concerns in a more appropriate forum on here. Hopefully I'll get some insight as to how to handle the lovely world of parole.

But for now I'll do my best to be happy that he'll be out in 69 days. Yaay! How are you feeling today? Excited? Nervous?
O ok well stay strong and positive. It will work itself out
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmusej For This Useful Post:
FuturMrsHouston (04-13-2018)
Old 04-13-2018, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeeblee View Post
Glad Iím not the only one. Itís very strange! Before when I only get letters it would help with the time. Now his daily phone calls put knots in my stomach. I canít concentrate. Iím glad itís going fast for you. itís making my days feel longer.
Awwww I'm sorry. Just try and stay positive and keep yourself as busy as possible and the days will go fast. I'm always on if you need to chat
Old 04-15-2018, 02:16 AM
Alexís mom

Assuming my son earn all of his gain time, he should be home mid to early October. My granddaughter and I made a paper countdown chain so she can Ďseeí the days going by.
My son and his daughter are so close. This has been very hard on them. Iím trying to keep my sons bills paid...he is worried about his credit. we have been spending extra one on one time with his daughter and she occasionally opens up about her feelings to us. She know she can any time. This will pass, but now, Grabdpa and I are enjoying some one on one time with her. We answer her questions honestly. She also talks to her dad on the phone at least every other day, and he aims for every day. This too will pass...today is ok. Monday I cried at so many random unnecessary things that happened......like the grocery clerk asking me if I was having a good day. Ugh
Old 04-15-2018, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysrootn View Post
Assuming my son earn all of his gain time, he should be home mid to early October. My granddaughter and I made a paper countdown chain so she can Ďseeí the days going by.
My son and his daughter are so close. This has been very hard on them. Iím trying to keep my sons bills paid...he is worried about his credit. we have been spending extra one on one time with his daughter and she occasionally opens up about her feelings to us. She know she can any time. This will pass, but now, Grabdpa and I are enjoying some one on one time with her. We answer her questions honestly. She also talks to her dad on the phone at least every other day, and he aims for every day. This too will pass...today is ok. Monday I cried at so many random unnecessary things that happened......like the grocery clerk asking me if I was having a good day. Ugh
Awwwww I'm sorry this has happened and I hope and pray he gets all his gain time and comes home in October my husband will be home in October to do it's not much longer. Hang in there it will be here before you know it. I have many moments of sadness to buy at this point and time I have no tears left. I think I will cry when he's walking out of those doors. Hang in there momma