Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 03-30-2018, 09:49 PM

Thanked 2,501 Times in 1,575 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuturMrsHouston View Post
I can't believe the week flew by so fast either! It's almost like we're on a rollercoaster and it was slowly making its way up and now we're making our descent and it's crazy fast! I got butterflies. Plus I'm marrying my honey this Monday so I'm getting ready for the journey to him..I have to leave at 4 am to make sure I'm there by 8 am. The ceremony starts at 9 but the paperwork takes an hour. Omg I'm so nervous!! I dreamnt my whole life of being someone's wife and I waited 6 years to marry this man and now, it's finally happening! I need a hug...cyber hugs accepted lol
Big hugs hugs for you. Congrats on the wedding I can't wait to hear the details. Have a safe trip also. Yay
Old 03-30-2018, 09:51 PM

It's day 89 of this year so far. Wow did that go fast. This month is almost over yay. I have 186 & a wake up left. How many do you have. It's going fast and I couldn't be happier right now. Stay positive and it will go fast for you to
Old 03-30-2018, 09:59 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
It's day 89 of this year so far. Wow did that go fast. This month is almost over yay. I have 186 & a wake up left. How many do you have. It's going fast and I couldn't be happier right now. Stay positive and it will go fast for you to
Yeah so far 2018 has been very positive and things have been going smoothly, it's NOTHING like last year and I'm so grateful for that! Still haven't heard from his PO if the home plan is approved or denied but I dropped off the last of the paperwork he needed just last Friday so it's only been a week. I know everything goes slow when it comes to waiting for an answer and especially when you're dealing with any entity related to the CDC. Still, I feel good about things though. All I know is I'll be a married woman in 2 days so everything else doesn't matter

And my hubby has 82 days an a wake up. It's making me dizzy time is flying so fast! How are you feeling? Are you like losing sleep or feeling pretty relaxed? I go from feeling excited to nervous lol it's a rollercoaster for real! Glad I'm not going thru this alone though! Happy Easter if I don't talk to you before then!

Married my Soulmate and Best Friend April 2, 2018!

Old 03-30-2018, 11:03 PM

[quote=nygirl17;7711245]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post

That's what he said. Because at first he was like no I want to wait until we are home in our own bed but just recently changed his mind and said to not check out the next morning because he thought about it and knows he dont want to wait until we are home now lol. I knew he would change his mind.
Lol no you guys are not gonna wanna wait until u get home lol
Old 03-31-2018, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Yeah so far 2018 has been very positive and things have been going smoothly, it's NOTHING like last year and I'm so grateful for that! Still haven't heard from his PO if the home plan is approved or denied but I dropped off the last of the paperwork he needed just last Friday so it's only been a week. I know everything goes slow when it comes to waiting for an answer and especially when you're dealing with any entity related to the CDC. Still, I feel good about things though. All I know is I'll be a married woman in 2 days so everything else doesn't matter

And my hubby has 82 days an a wake up. It's making me dizzy time is flying so fast! How are you feeling? Are you like losing sleep or feeling pretty relaxed? I go from feeling excited to nervous lol it's a rollercoaster for real! Glad I'm not going thru this alone though! Happy Easter if I don't talk to you before then!
To be honest I haven't slept good since he left. We are super cuddlers we sleep wrapped up in each other and when he left it was like part of my body was missing and now I cant sleep. I can't even take a nap. Ugh. I have to sleep with all kinds of pillows just to get a few hours here and there. I hate it. So I'm always tired. But I'm very excited I can't wait for this to be over
Old 03-31-2018, 01:41 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
To be honest I haven't slept good since he left. We are super cuddlers we sleep wrapped up in each other and when he left it was like part of my body was missing and now I cant sleep. I can't even take a nap. Ugh. I have to sleep with all kinds of pillows just to get a few hours here and there. I hate it. So I'm always tired. But I'm very excited I can't wait for this to be over
Oh that's so sweet! Yeah it was difficult for me to sleep at first just because the shock of my man being in jail was too much. But I got used to it and well it was easier for me to adjust because I never slept next to my man even when we lived together because he worked graveyard shift at the American Red Cross so he was always gone working all night. But yeah it sounds like you two really do depend on eachother and need eachother and that's a beautiful thing! Thank Gawd, We are on the home stretch though! Is there any chance your man gets out earlier than expected? I remember you mentioning he has a parole hearing date, when is that?

Last edited by FuturMrsHouston; 03-31-2018 at 01:42 PM.. Reason: Added more detail to my post
Old 03-31-2018, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Oh that's so sweet! Yeah it was difficult for me to sleep at first just because the shock of my man being in jail was too much. But I got used to it and well it was easier for me to adjust because I never slept next to my man even when we lived together because he worked graveyard shift at the American Red Cross so he was always gone working all night. But yeah it sounds like you two really do depend on eachother and need eachother and that's a beautiful thing! Thank Gawd, We are on the home stretch though! Is there any chance your man gets out earlier than expected? I remember you mentioning he has a parole hearing date, when is that?
No they don't let anyone out early here. His parole meeting is in May. That's just to let us know if he can come home in October. Which he should be because hes done all hes supposed to do. They are trying to pass the good time law here in Michigan which would bring him home earlier but it's not likely to pass. I'll keep all my fingers and goes crossed though just in case.
Old 03-31-2018, 03:21 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
No they don't let anyone out early here. His parole meeting is in May. That's just to let us know if he can come home in October. Which he should be because hes done all hes supposed to do. They are trying to pass the good time law here in Michigan which would bring him home earlier but it's not likely to pass. I'll keep all my fingers and goes crossed though just in case.
Oh ok well I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! But either which way 6 months isn't long at all. I remember being at the 5 month mark and I like literally blinked and now I'm at 2 and a half months out! It's gonna go by fast you'll see! I'm really happy for you that you'll finally have your husband to sleep next to again. And just in time for the holidays when the weather gets cooler...no more winter nights alone in the cold! Only nights together by the fireplace roasting marshmallows haha Yaaay!

Old 04-01-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Oh ok well I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! But either which way 6 months isn't long at all. I remember being at the 5 month mark and I like literally blinked and now I'm at 2 and a half months out! It's gonna go by fast you'll see! I'm really happy for you that you'll finally have your husband to sleep next to again. And just in time for the holidays when the weather gets cooler...no more winter nights alone in the cold! Only nights together by the fireplace roasting marshmallows haha Yaaay!
Awwwww thanks. I can't wait. I just newd him home. Really tired from all of this. But it's going fast
Old 04-01-2018, 05:33 PM

Well we are into another month March went so very fast I can't believe it. April is going to fly by to. Hope everyone is staying positive and that your loved one is doing well also. Hope everyone is having a great Easter.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Donation Award 

My husband (yes Husband!!!) is at the 75 day mark today! I booked our hotel for when I pick him up mid June. I Got a nice deal through booking.com on a hotel suite and I've collected pretty much everything he needs to have a comfortable, and romantic reunion with his wife before we head back home. I'm so excited and emotional that we're finally getting close. Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there!

**On a side note and also because I don't want a big to do and post a whole 'nother thread, we got married April 2. I was exhausted cause I barely slept the night before but I made it there early, had my cute white lace mid length dress and a faux white lilac in my hair.

We did our own vows and my man was so cute and nervous but memorized his vows to me. I wrote mine on a piece of paper and had to have him hold my hand while I recited mine, I was so nervous lol When the officiant asked me to place the ring on his finger and repeat the words " with this ring I thee wed," I got so emotional and it hit me after 37 years of wishing and 6 years of waiting, I was finally marrying my soulmate. My husband got misty eyed too! It was really beautiful and I forgot at one point we were even in a prison. I just looked in his eyes, we kissed and now I'm finally his wife! ��

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FuturMrsHouston For This Useful Post:
lolo21216 (04-06-2018), onedayatatime13 (04-06-2018)
Old 04-06-2018, 09:54 AM

Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,027 Posts

Quote:
My husband (yes Husband!!!) is at the 75 day mark today! I booked our hotel for when I pick him up mid June. I Got a nice deal through booking.com on a hotel suite and I've collected pretty much everything he needs to have a comfortable, and romantic reunion with his wife before we head back home. I'm so excited and emotional that we're finally getting close. Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there!
**On a side note and also because I don't want a big to do and post a whole 'nother thread, we got married April 2. I was exhausted cause I barely slept the night before but I made it there early, had my cute white lace mid length dress and a faux white lilac in my hair.

We did our own vows and my man was so cute and nervous but memorized his vows to me. I wrote mine on a piece of paper and had to have him hold my hand while I recited mine, I was so nervous lol When the officiant asked me to place the ring on his finger and repeat the words " with this ring I thee wed," I got so emotional and it hit me after 37 years of wishing and 6 years of waiting, I was finally marrying my soulmate. My husband got misty eyed too! It was really beautiful and I forgot at one point we were even in a prison. I just looked in his eyes, we kissed and now I'm finally his wife! ��

Congrats! Absolutely beautiful! I wish you a life of love, happiness and success.

The Following User Says Thank You to onedayatatime13 For This Useful Post:
FuturMrsHouston (04-06-2018)
Old 04-06-2018, 11:27 AM

Quote:

Awwww congrats to you both. He will be home before you know it and the honeymoon can begin
Old 04-06-2018, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Awwww congrats to you both. He will be home before you know it and the honeymoon can begin
YAY!!!!! So happy for you. We are right behind u 86 days we have!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmusej For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 02:42 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Yaaaas the honeymoon, that's the main event lol

Thank you 😄

Old 04-06-2018, 02:44 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
YAY!!!!! So happy for you. We are right behind u 86 days we have!!!
That's awesome! I'll be counting down right along with ya!

Old 04-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedayatatime13 View Post
Congrats! Absolutely beautiful! I wish you a life of love, happiness and success.
Thank you that's so sweet! I wish the same for you too!

Old 04-06-2018, 03:07 PM

Yay I think you two are the next in line for your LO coming home. Yay. Keep counting they will go fast
Old 04-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Yay I think you two are the next in line for your LO coming home. Yay. Keep counting they will go fast
Oh wow really? That's exciting! And then you'll pretty much be next 😄

Old 04-06-2018, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Oh wow really? That's exciting! And then you'll pretty much be next 😄
Yep I think so not unless someone else lets us know different. I can't wait to be done
Old 04-06-2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
That's awesome! I'll be counting down right along with ya!
Thank you. And im countung down u too. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmusej For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2018, 08:23 PM

Had an amazing 8 hour visit with my love today. It's getting harder to leave him there the closer we get. But we are positive and still counting down the rest of these days. 177 & a wake up left.

Last edited by nygirl17; 04-08-2018 at 08:29 PM..
Old 04-08-2018, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Had an amazing 8 hour visit with my love today. It's getting harder to leave him there the closer we get. But we are positive and still counting down the test rest of these days. 177 & a wake up left.
Glad u had a good visit :-) its almost over!!!! This month is flying.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:32 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Had an amazing 8 hour visit with my love today. It's getting harder to leave him there the closer we get. But we are positive and still counting down the rest of these days. 177 & a wake up left.
So happy you had a nice visit, and just think in another week and we'll already be halfway through the month. We're all getting closer, hang in there!

Old 04-09-2018, 01:16 AM

We were just saying how fast this month is already going. It's crazy...but awesome. They can keep flying right by I don't mind.