Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:22 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethiluv View Post
Im counting down the days can't wait. After a 3 year bid for my man happy days take care
That's wonderful, Congratulations! November is right around the corner, and just in time for the holidays too!

Married my Soulmate and Best Friend April 2, 2018!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2018, 04:47 AM

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuturMrsHouston View Post
That's wonderful, Congratulations! November is right around the corner, and just in time for the holidays too!
The summer is going to fly by. It always goes so fast.
Old 03-21-2018, 03:12 PM

Look at what I just found out. OMG I'm freaking out right now. We weren't for sure when we thought it would be more like the middle of June. My husband just called and said what are you doing May 16th and I'm like I have no idea why. He says you have to be here at 8 am for my Parole Board meeting. Woohoo. I'm excited yet oh so nervous. My heart is racing. I had to make a ticker Now i have to get my letter started.
Old 03-21-2018, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
Look at what I just found out. OMG I'm freaking out right now. We weren't for sure when we thought it would be more like the middle of June. My husband just called and said what are you doing May 16th and I'm like I have no idea why. He says you have to be here at 8 am for my Parole Board meeting. Woohoo. I'm excited yet oh so nervous. My heart is racing. I had to make a ticker Now i have to get my letter started.
Oh wow!!!! Now that is exciting! May 16th will be here in a blink of an eye! Sending you both all the positive vibes I have!
Old 03-21-2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo21216 View Post
Oh wow!!!! Now that is exciting! May 16th will be here in a blink of an eye! Sending you both all the positive vibes I have!
Thank you so much . I wish it was next week lol I'll be a nervous wreck for two months waiting for this meeting. Ugh. It will go fast though.
Old 03-21-2018, 06:50 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
I'm excited and nervous FOR you! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and please please keep us updated! We're getting close to the end of this crap rainbow haha yaaaay

Old 03-21-2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:
I'm excited and nervous FOR you! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and please please keep us updated! We're getting close to the end of this crap rainbow haha yaaaay
Thank you so much and I definitely will keep everyone posted. And yes the end is near
Old 03-22-2018, 08:21 PM
Donation Award 

It's official, only 90 days til my love gets out! I'm so happy and relieved I made it to this point. Happy days are ahead I'm believing it! Hope everyone is holding on and hanging in there for their loves ones, we're Almost there!

Old 03-22-2018, 08:41 PM

Quote:
It's official, only 90 days til my love gets out! I'm so happy and relieved I made it to this point. Happy days are ahead I'm believing it! Hope everyone is holding on and hanging in there for their loves ones, we're Almost there!
Yay how exciting. I'm so very happy for you both. It's going to go fast What are something your are doing to prepare for him coming home.
Old 03-22-2018, 09:27 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Yay how exciting. I'm so very happy for you both. It's going to go fast What are something your are doing to prepare for him coming home.
Thank you! I've gone shopping and gotten him a few outfits which hasn't been easy because my honey has gained a few pounds lol so his waist is slightly bigger. It's really cute because he's so self conscious about it but I like it. I told him I love his thick thighs, imo he wears it well. But if he wants to work out once he's settled at home I will support him of course!

I also have just been collecting and packing an overnight bag with all of his favorite things. His cologne, plastic toothpicks, an electric toothbrush and razors and shave cream, loofah and really good smelling men's body wash to wash off all the prison from him haha and of course deodorant

I am getting a hotel room for when I pick him up so I have some goodies for us to spend some time together before we drive 3 hours back home. And I would get to the goodies but I wanna keep it pg for this site haha but I will say this, I have a "grown and sexy" playlist, some massage oils, and some rose petals all ready to go lol I can't wait to be with my love and by the time he gets out we'll officially be husband and wife so in a way it'll be like a mini mini honey moon for us! Soooo excited I can't think!

What about you, what do you have planned? Do you know what you're going to wear? Where does your husband want to eat when he first gets out? I still have to figure those things out but I have 3 months to decide

Old 03-22-2018, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Thank you! I've gone shopping and gotten him a few outfits which hasn't been easy because my honey has gained a few pounds lol so his waist is slightly bigger. It's really cute because he's so self conscious about it but I like it. I told him I love his thick thighs, imo he wears it well. But if he wants to work out once he's settled at home I will support him of course!

I also have just been collecting and packing an overnight bag with all of his favorite things. His cologne, plastic toothpicks, an electric toothbrush and razors and shave cream, loofah and really good smelling men's body wash to wash off all the prison from him haha and of course deodorant

I am getting a hotel room for when I pick him up so I have some goodies for us to spend some time together before we drive 3 hours back home. And I would get to the goodies but I wanna keep it pg for this site haha but I will say this, I have a "grown and sexy" playlist, some massage oils, and some rose petals all ready to go lol I can't wait to be with my love and by the time he gets out we'll officially be husband and wife so in a way it'll be like a mini mini honey moon for us! Soooo excited I can't think!

What about you, what do you have planned? Do you know what you're going to wear? Where does your husband want to eat when he first gets out? I still have to figure those things out but I have 3 months to decide
Oh gosh I am a super planner and I'm going all out. I will be renting a room for the night. I'm going to see him the night before he gets out and then when I pick him up the next morning we are going back to the room for some much needed alone time together. Nothing to fancy because he's not all into that kind of stuff. But I know what he likes and I will make it happen lol. Im not wearing anything fancy because i dont dress up really ever and to do it for this he would think its weird. I will be wearing yoga pants and a tshirt and he will be very happy about thay. He wants to eat a good breakfast so we will go to Bob Evans or Cracker barrel but not sure on that yet.
I have two totes full of stuff I have been buying him the past few years. Clothes shoes etc etc. He will have fun opening everything. I'm also making him a welcome home basket of all his favorite snacks probably some lions football game tickets and lots of scratch off lottery tickets. I already bought 100$ worth to stick in there.
A friend of mine will be dropping off a crock pot full of wings and she's also preparing some bbq ribs for me to stick in the oven when I get home for his first meal since I will be going the night before and won't have time to start this meal for him. I'm going to stock the fridge full of his favorite drinks juices and waters along with all his favorite foods etc. I'm also going to make and prepare a few meals because I'm not going to want to be spending hours in the kitchen when he first gets home. I'm also stocking the freezer full of popsicles because he loves them and hasn't had any. I already have a list going and I'm checking things off as I go. I have a lot more to do and with only six months left it's going to be alot but I can do it. ; ) What you have planned is going to be amazing. He will love it Everything else will fall into place as the days get closer.

Last edited by nygirl17; 03-22-2018 at 10:06 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
FuturMrsHouston (03-22-2018)
Old 03-22-2018, 10:43 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Oh gosh I am a super planner and I'm going all out. I will be renting a room for the night. I'm going to see him the night before he gets out and then when I pick him up the next morning we are going back to the room for some much needed alone time together. Nothing to fancy because he's not all into that kind of stuff. But I know what he likes and I will make it happen lol. Im not wearing anything fancy because i dont dress up really ever and to do it for this he would think its weird. I will be wearing yoga pants and a tshirt and he will be very happy about thay. He wants to eat a good breakfast so we will go to Bob Evans or Cracker barrel but not sure on that yet.
I have two totes full of stuff I have been buying him the past few years. Clothes shoes etc etc. He will have fun opening everything. I'm also making him a welcome home basket of all his favorite snacks probably some lions football game tickets and lots of scratch off lottery tickets. I already bought 100$ worth to stick in there.
A friend of mine will be dropping off a crock pot full of wings and she's also preparing some bbq ribs for me to stick in the oven when I get home for his first meal since I will be going the night before and won't have time to start this meal for him. I'm going to stock the fridge full of his favorite drinks juices and waters along with all his favorite foods etc. I'm also going to make and prepare a few meals because I'm not going to want to be spending hours in the kitchen when he first gets home. I'm also stocking the freezer full of popsicles because he loves them and hasn't had any. I already have a list going and I'm checking things off as I go. I have a lot more to do and with only six months left it's going to be alot but I can do it. ; ) What you have planned is going to be amazing. He will love it Everything else will fall into place as the days get closer.
All of that sounds so thoughtful and your husband is lucky to have you! It's funny you mentioned Cracker Barrel because that's my favorite restaurant and they literally JUST opened one near where I live..it's the first and only Cracker Barrel in CA so it reminds me of when I used to live in the Midwest. I mentioned to my hubby we HAVE to go there after he gets out. Now whether we'll go thru the day he gets out is up to debate since its 3 hours away. So I'm thinking I'll keep it simple and just get something in Blythe where the hotel is. But yeah I'm super excited. I'm happy things are moving along and time seems to be moving pretty quickly. I hope it feels the same for you too!

Old 03-23-2018, 05:51 AM

Quote:
All of that sounds so thoughtful and your husband is lucky to have you! It's funny you mentioned Cracker Barrel because that's my favorite restaurant and they literally JUST opened one near where I live..it's the first and only Cracker Barrel in CA so it reminds me of when I used to live in the Midwest. I mentioned to my hubby we HAVE to go there after he gets out. Now whether we'll go thru the day he gets out is up to debate since its 3 hours away. So I'm thinking I'll keep it simple and just get something in Blythe where the hotel is. But yeah I'm super excited. I'm happy things are moving along and time seems to be moving pretty quickly. I hope it feels the same for you too!
I think so to. His mom was telling me yesterday that he tells her the same thing all the time aww. Yeah there is a Bob Evans right next to the hotel I'll be staying at. I already booked the room and I can get a refund just in case but I wanted to book it early so I dont have alot of last minute things to do. It's going super fast for us. We've found that staying positive everyday dispite a bad day here or there really helps it go fast.
Old 03-24-2018, 12:53 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
I think so to. His mom was telling me yesterday that he tells her the same thing all the time aww. Yeah there is a Bob Evans right next to the hotel I'll be staying at. I already booked the room and I can get a refund just in case but I wanted to book it early so I dont have alot of last minute things to do. It's going super fast for us. We've found that staying positive everyday dispite a bad day here or there really helps it go fast.
That's so true, I've been very positive lately and it's making a difference in how I approach things especially with my Honey's parole. So far his PO has been Really cool and my landlord is also on board with my hubby coming home to live with us again so yeah positive thoughts do help a lot! Im just waiting on the home plan to be officially approved so I'm still crossing my fingers. But either way if it's approved or denied, by mid June he'll say goodbye to those prison bars and 15 minute phone calls, and that's good enough for me!

As of today, My hubby only has 88 days and a wake up to go!!

Old 03-24-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
That's so true, I've been very positive lately and it's making a difference in how I approach things especially with my Honey's parole. So far his PO has been Really cool and my landlord is also on board with my hubby coming home to live with us again so yeah positive thoughts do help a lot! Im just waiting on the home plan to be officially approved so I'm still crossing my fingers. But either way if it's approved or denied, by mid June he'll say goodbye to those prison bars and 15 minute phone calls, and that's good enough for me!

As of today, My hubby only has 88 days and a wake up to go!!
Yay that's so exciting. I'm glad we dont have to have the landlords approval here. It's going fast. We have 191 & a wake up
Old 03-28-2018, 08:08 AM

Gm ladies!!!!! Up and happy this morning! I havent been on here in a while a lot of stuff been going on but im almost down to 90 days!!!!!! July 8th my hubby will be here!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmusej For This Useful Post:
FuturMrsHouston (03-29-2018)
Old 03-28-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
Gm ladies!!!!! Up and happy this morning! I havent been on here in a while a lot of stuff been going on but im almost down to 90 days!!!!!! July 8th my hubby will be here!!!
Yay that's so awesome. We are at 188 and a wake up so we are just over double the time you have left. Its going fast now. So exciting. Are you getting stuff ready???
Old 03-28-2018, 11:24 AM

Quote:
yay that's so awesome. We are at 188 and a wake up so we are just over double the time you have left. Its going fast now. So exciting. Are you getting stuff ready???
yeeess and yeah i remember you guys are in oct right? Yes im finishing up on everything now. I got in a car reck march 1st and totalled my 2013 ford fusion but i ended coming out good i pick up my new car today and now i have extra funds to surpise my hubby with this tahoe truck he wants!!! So now we are both really happy. And im still working out 5days avweek. So have u been getting stuff together cause u see time is flying by. October will be here before u know it!!!!!!!!. Have u been planning what ur gonna wear to pick him up in? I have lol is that crazy lol
Old 03-28-2018, 12:09 PM

Quote:
yeeess and yeah i remember you guys are in oct right? Yes im finishing up on everything now. I got in a car reck march 1st and totalled my 2013 ford fusion but i ended coming out good i pick up my new car today and now i have extra funds to surpise my hubby with this tahoe truck he wants!!! So now we are both really happy. And im still working out 5days avweek. So have u been getting stuff together cause u see time is flying by. October will be here before u know it!!!!!!!!. Have u been planning what ur gonna wear to pick him up in? I have lol is that crazy lol
Oh that will make him extremely happy. Glad your ok though. Oh yeah I'm getting stuff done around the house now and then I'll be getting his stuff ready I'm going simple because it wont be on long and he doesn't really care what I'm wearing. I'm going with a t-shirt and yoga pants.
Old 03-28-2018, 02:49 PM

[quote=nygirl17;7710943]Oh that will make him extremely happy. Glad your ok though. Oh yeah I'm getting stuff done around the house now and then I'll be getting his stuff ready I'm going simple because it wont be on long and he doesn't really care what I'm wearing. I'm going with a t-shirt

O ok thats sounds comfy to wear for the drive. Its gonna be summer so im just gonna wear a little dress. And yeah ur doing the samething im doing. :-) Im SOOOOO HAPPY GIRL!!!!
Old 03-28-2018, 05:05 PM

[quote=Mrsmusej;7710967]
Quote:
Oh that will make him extremely happy. Glad your ok though. Oh yeah I'm getting stuff done around the house now and then I'll be getting his stuff ready I'm going simple because it wont be on long and he doesn't really care what I'm wearing. I'm going with a t-shirt

O ok thats sounds comfy to wear for the drive. Its gonna be summer so im just gonna wear a little dress. And yeah ur doing the samething im doing. :-) Im SOOOOO HAPPY GIRL!!!!
I dont wear dresses lol. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. And yoga pants as often as possible. My husband said if he was a girl that would be all he would wear. He lives in gym shorts lol. I'm actually staying in a hotel down the street from where he's at and we are going back in the morning after I pick him up. He wants to spend time together before we hit the road back home. And take a real nice hot shower and wash the prison off of him.
Old 03-29-2018, 02:38 PM

[quote=nygirl17;7711020]
Quote:

I dont wear dresses lol. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. And yoga pants as often as possible. My husband said if he was a girl that would be all he would wear. He lives in gym shorts lol. I'm actually staying in a hotel down the street from where he's at and we are going back in the morning after I pick him up. He wants to spend time together before we hit the road back home. And take a real nice hot shower and wash the prison off of him.
Awww that sound really nice. Awww your gonna have fun girl. Thats what i need to do is get a room cause we are gonna drive eachother crazy the whole ride home lol.
Old 03-29-2018, 03:39 PM

[quote=Mrsmusej;7711220]
Quote:

Awww that sound really nice. Awww your gonna have fun girl. Thats what i need to do is get a room cause we are gonna drive eachother crazy the whole ride home lol.
That's what he said. Because at first he was like no I want to wait until we are home in our own bed but just recently changed his mind and said to not check out the next morning because he thought about it and knows he dont want to wait until we are home now lol. I knew he would change his mind.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:08 PM

How is everyone doing. This week flew past I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday and that this month is almost over. It's going faster the closer we get. Hope it's the same for everyone else.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:20 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
How is everyone doing. This week flew past I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday and that this month is almost over. It's going faster the closer we get. Hope it's the same for everyone else.

I can't believe the week flew by so fast either! It's almost like we're on a rollercoaster and it was slowly making its way up and now we're making our descent and it's crazy fast! I got butterflies. Plus I'm marrying my honey this Monday so I'm getting ready for the journey to him..I have to leave at 4 am to make sure I'm there by 8 am. The ceremony starts at 9 but the paperwork takes an hour. Omg I'm so nervous!! I dreamnt my whole life of being someone's wife and I waited 6 years to marry this man and now, it's finally happening! I need a hug...cyber hugs accepted lol