Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 03-07-2018, 12:02 PM

Thanked 2,778 Times in 1,737 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo21216 View Post
It's def getting harder to stay positive but I'm trying !
It's all you can do.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2018, 09:06 PM

This month is flying by for us Normally this is one of the slow months for us so that makes me happy
How is everyone doing? Went on a visit today with my love I swear he gets sexier everytime I see him. I can't stop looking at him. He was so sweet today. He kept talking about when he comes home where he wants to go and what he wants to eat. I love him to pieces I can't wait.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
This month is flying by for us Normally this is one of the slow months for us so that makes me happy
How is everyone doing? Went on a visit today with my love I swear he gets sexier everytime I see him. I can't stop looking at him. He was so sweet today. He kept talking about when he comes home where he wants to go and what he wants to eat. I love him to pieces I can't wait.
So happy that you got a visit! I wanted to go this week but I need to get my car looked at so didnít make it. Maybe next weekend. We are so close to his release but I still wanna see him. The closer we get to his ERD, the harder is it getting to be patient... 36 days til his ERD.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddersgirl View Post
So happy that you got a visit! I wanted to go this week but I need to get my car looked at so didnít make it. Maybe next weekend. We are so close to his release but I still wanna see him. The closer we get to his ERD, the harder is it getting to be patient... 36 days til his ERD.
Yes it gets harder the closer we get to. Though you are way closer then us I would be going insane lol. It will be here before you know it. Are you ready???
Old 03-12-2018, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Yes it gets harder the closer we get to. Though you are way closer then us I would be going insane lol. It will be here before you know it. Are you ready???
Oh you said it, I am going insane. Iím anxious, scared, happy, sad, mad. Iím going through it! Happy for obvious reasons. Scared and anxious because we just reunited a yr ago after being apart for 20 yrs and so far the relationship is dictated by prison rules. Mad because I have to wait a few more weeks for the parole hearing and then a few more after that for him to go to the HWH!!! (Selfish, I know). I was in full get ready mode but then stopped myself because it hit me that he will be at the HWH, then release to his dadís to live for the summer then he is moving an hour away to go to school. So really not too much for me to do. He will spend time at my house once he starts getting furloughs from the HWH and once he is out of there, but the reality of him leaving again in the fall is sinking in. I was going to start buying him some clothes and stuff but we talked and he wants to go shopping and pick stuff out so I have just started making a list of some basics for the HWH and job searching. I guess I just need to start working on my ďstretchesĒ now. Lol! I am ready to not have prison walls and guards around when we spend time together though and I will be grateful for every moment we do get before he goes off to school.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddersgirl View Post
Oh you said it, I am going insane. Iím anxious, scared, happy, sad, mad. Iím going through it! Happy for obvious reasons. Scared and anxious because we just reunited a yr ago after being apart for 20 yrs and so far the relationship is dictated by prison rules. Mad because I have to wait a few more weeks for the parole hearing and then a few more after that for him to go to the HWH!!! (Selfish, I know). I was in full get ready mode but then stopped myself because it hit me that he will be at the HWH, then release to his dadís to live for the summer then he is moving an hour away to go to school. So really not too much for me to do. He will spend time at my house once he starts getting furloughs from the HWH and once he is out of there, but the reality of him leaving again in the fall is sinking in. I was going to start buying him some clothes and stuff but we talked and he wants to go shopping and pick stuff out so I have just started making a list of some basics for the HWH and job searching. I guess I just need to start working on my ďstretchesĒ now. Lol! I am ready to not have prison walls and guards around when we spend time together though and I will be grateful for every moment we do get before he goes off to school.
Oh that would be extremely hard but good for him that he is going to school Yes you better start stretching lol. We are over six month out and my husband is getting anxious but so am I. I'm just tired it's been a long 2 1/2 years we are just ready for it to be over.
Old 03-14-2018, 06:01 PM

What's going on ladies.?? Anything new happening with your loved one.?? My husband completed his second required class and has one to go. He called me and he was so happy that it was done. He said the next one was supposed to be done at the end of this month but instead it might be done by next Wednesday so he's really happy about that. He will then get his PER and then wait to see the board in June. Can't wait
Old 03-15-2018, 07:00 AM

Quote:
What's going on ladies.?? Anything new happening with your loved one.?? My husband completed his second required class and has one to go. He called me and he was so happy that it was done. He said the next one was supposed to be done at the end of this month but instead it might be done by next Wednesday so he's really happy about that. He will then get his PER and then wait to see the board in June. Can't wait
That's exciting! Must really be sinking in that the homecoming is quickly approaching for you two!

The 2018 homecoming still looks doubtful for my hubby, but I haven't given up hope. I did get some concerning news yesterday though, a buddy of his messaged me to let me know my guy is in the SHU....he didn't know why. Said my guy got taken to the lieutenants office and never came back and then they packed up his stuff..........this nightmare seems never ending.
Old 03-15-2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
That's exciting! Must really be sinking in that the homecoming is quickly approaching for you two!

The 2018 homecoming still looks doubtful for my hubby, but I haven't given up hope. I did get some concerning news yesterday though, a buddy of his messaged me to let me know my guy is in the SHU....he didn't know why. Said my guy got taken to the lieutenants office and never came back and then they packed up his stuff..........this nightmare seems never ending.
Oh gosh. Don't panick because it could be anything. Stay positive and keep me posted. I'll keep you both in my thoughts.
Old 03-15-2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:

And yes I'm very excited about him coming home. But again anything can happen with the parole board here in Michigan they can be asses but he's done everything and stayed out of trouble and I can't imagine why they would make him stay longer so I'm hoping they are in a good mood that day
Old 03-15-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
And yes I'm very excited about him coming home. But again anything can happen with the parole board here in Michigan they can be asses but he's done everything and stayed out of trouble and I can't imagine why they would make him stay longer so I'm hoping they are in a good mood that day
I'll be hoping they are in a great mood for you guys !!
Old 03-15-2018, 09:11 PM

Thanks lolo I will keep you and your love in my prayers hoping for the best for you two.
Old 03-16-2018, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Thanks lolo I will keep you and your love in my prayers hoping for the best for you two.
Thank you, but unfortunately I seem to only get bad news, whatever put him in the SHU lost him more "good time". They updated his release date this morning from 3/7/2019 to 4/11/2019...
Old 03-16-2018, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Thank you, but unfortunately I seem to only get bad news, whatever put him in the SHU lost him more "good time". They updated his release date this morning from 3/7/2019 to 4/11/2019...
Oh my gosh that's not good at all. I'm sorry this is happening
Old 03-16-2018, 03:20 PM

My husband has been in prison 958 days today. I can't believe how strong I have been to make it this long without him. We could barely stand being apart from each other when we were at work. Our relationship has grown so much in this time. I'm so happy to be at 200 and a wake up today. And tomorrow under 200 he's been saying for a long time once we are under 200 days it will go so much faster. Well here we are let's get this done. I can't wait until this is over.
Old 03-16-2018, 08:25 PM

Well my boyfriend is at in Jamestown California will be released in October of 2018 want to go visit just to far to go alone willing to pay gas if someone would like to carpool using their car I can be contacted by email claudeneaj@gmail.com wanting to go visit March 31,2018-April1,2018.
Old 03-16-2018, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjaxkzon View Post
Well my boyfriend is at in Jamestown California will be released in October of 2018 want to go visit just to far to go alone willing to pay gas if someone would like to carpool using their car I can be contacted by email claudeneaj@gmail.com wanting to go visit March 31,2018-April1,2018.
You might want to post this in the California forum.
Old 03-17-2018, 03:40 PM
Donation Award 

I can't believe I'm at this point. Today marks some exciting milestones: only 95 days til my hubby comes home, and 15 days til we get married. We finally got a wedding date after applying to get married back in October! It's been a long 2 and 1/2 years but each day I can see the light at the end of the tunnel get more bright. (Haha that was corny I know, but anywho)

Strange but, The closer these dates get, the more antsy and anxious I get. My man said he's losing sleep lately so I know it's not just me feeling that anticipation! Anyway hang in there ladies (and gents) almost there! ��

Married my Soulmate and Best Friend April 2, 2018!

Old 03-17-2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuturMrsHouston View Post
I can't believe I'm at this point. Today marks some exciting milestones: only 95 days til my hubby comes home, and 15 days til we get married. We finally got a wedding date after applying to get married back in October! It's been a long 2 and 1/2 years but each day I can see the light at the end of the tunnel get more bright. (Haha that was corny I know, but anywho)

Strange but, The closer these dates get, the more antsy and anxious I get. My man said he's losing sleep lately so I know it's not just me feeling that anticipation! Anyway hang in there ladies (and gents) almost there! ��
We feel the same way. The closer we get the more excited/anxious we both are getting.
And yay so happy about you getting your wedding day. Congrats to you both I know your really excited about that. Can't wait to hear about your wedding day. Make sure to come back here and let us know how it went
Old 03-17-2018, 05:31 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
We feel the same way. The closer we get the more excited/anxious we both are getting.
And yay so happy about you getting your wedding day. Congrats to you both I know your really excited about that. Can't wait to hear about your wedding day. Make sure to come back here and let us know how it went
Yeah these nerves are unexpected. Idk why I'm nervous about him getting out it's a happy thing so why am I freaking? Lol oh well glad to know I'm not alone

We are getting married on April 9th and the main thing I'm nervous about is getting there. It's a 3 hour drive to CVSP for me and they scheduled it for 9 am, but I have to check in right at 8:15 am. Ugh so yep I have to be on the road at 4:15 am. I want to get there at least an hour early just to make sure...ya never know about traffic plus I want to do my makeup and make sure my hair is on point. I hate driving and I absolutely abhor getting up so early lol so I'm not looking forward to that part. But it'll all be worth it to finally say I do to my soulmate. I have my dress picked out, both of our rings, some pretty faux flowers to put in my hair and I plan to get a nice Mani pedi done. All I need is some shoes. It's gonna be great! Eeek!

So how long have you and your man been married? Did you get married while he was inside or did you get married before? I wish I had before but things fell apart unexpectedly and our wedding plans got delayed the past 2 and a half years

Old 03-17-2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Yeah these nerves are unexpected. Idk why I'm nervous about him getting out it's a happy thing so why am I freaking? Lol oh well glad to know I'm not alone

We are getting married on April 9th and the main thing I'm nervous about is getting there. It's a 3 hour drive to CVSP for me and they scheduled it for 9 am, but I have to check in right at 8:15 am. Ugh so yep I have to be on the road at 4:15 am. I want to get there at least an hour early just to make sure...ya never know about traffic plus I want to do my makeup and make sure my hair is on point. I hate driving and I absolutely abhor getting up so early lol so I'm not looking forward to that part. But it'll all be worth it to finally say I do to my soulmate. I have my dress picked out, both of our rings, some pretty faux flowers to put in my hair and I plan to get a nice Mani pedi done. All I need is some shoes. It's gonna be great! Eeek!

So how long have you and your man been married? Did you get married while he was inside or did you get married before? I wish I had before but things fell apart unexpectedly and our wedding plans got delayed the past 2 and a half years
Awwww that all sounds very nice. And I'm with you I don't like to be getting up that early and then having to drive for three hours on top of it. Yikes. But will be all worth it in the end right? I'm gonna have to be doing something similar in a few months for my husband parole meeting. So I'll know how it feels.
My husband and I have been married six years in August. We got married before he went to prison it was beautiful simple and perfect. About 100 people in the middle of the woods at a park and we couldn't have asked for better weather it was sunny and around 75 low humidity so it wasn't to hot. Second best day of my life
Old 03-17-2018, 07:46 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Awwww that all sounds very nice. And I'm with you I don't like to be getting up that early and then having to drive for three hours on top of it. Yikes. But will be all worth it in the end right? I'm gonna have to be doing something similar in a few months for my husband parole meeting. So I'll know how it feels.
My husband and I have been married six years in August. We got married before he went to prison it was beautiful simple and perfect. About 100 people in the middle of the woods at a park and we couldn't have asked for better weather it was sunny and around 75 low humidity so it wasn't to hot. Second best day of my life
That sounds like The perfect wedding and so beautiful! I could literally picture it in my head when you were describing it. Aww! A prison wedding isn't ideal but well I'm just happy to finally be his wife and really that's all that matters in the end right? That you get to be committed to the one you love for the rest of your life. I told my hubby I'd marry him at a prison, a courthouse or a dang bustop lol as long as he's mine forever that's what's important

Old 03-17-2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
That sounds like The perfect wedding and so beautiful! I could literally picture it in my head when you were describing it. Aww! A prison wedding isn't ideal but well I'm just happy to finally be his wife and really that's all that matters in the end right? That you get to be committed to the one you love for the rest of your life. I told my hubby I'd marry him at a prison, a courthouse or a dang bustop lol as long as he's mine forever that's what's important
Absolutely that's all that matters. It will be amazing no matter what I'm happy for you both.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:47 AM
Sethsluv

Default Comming home

Im counting down the days can't wait. After a 3 year bid for my man happy days take care
The Following User Says Thank You to Sethiluv For This Useful Post:
FuturMrsHouston (03-18-2018)
Old 03-18-2018, 11:43 AM
Sethsluv

Default Home

[QUOO M G can't wait mine comes home Nov of this year .All I do is work n keep myself busy.could we chatt some