Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Texas that do not fit into any other Texas subforum.

Old 09-07-2003, 05:53 PM

Default Release info

I am going to pick up my boyfriend from the Walls Unit on Tuesday 9/9. I have been told differnt times to be there. Anyone who has been out there please let me know the times I should be out there and waiting.
Thanks
BD
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2003, 06:40 PM
JOHNNY'S ANGEL

Welcome to PTO!!

I have no idea, but I am sure someone will come along that does. And it is truly a blessing that your boyfriend is coming home. God is Good!
Old 09-08-2003, 05:44 AM

************FROM TDCJ WEBSITE*********

General Information Guide for Families of Offenders
Release

When the time for release from prison draws near, the offender who is eligible for parole, is interviewed by the institutional parole officer to determine residence and employment plans. Offenders with special medical or mental health needs receive information from a field services representative about medication and other relevant aftercare plans.
Male offenders incarcerated in the Institutional Division are normally released from the Huntsville Unit between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday. Female offenders are released from the Gatesville Unit. In addition to the remaining balance in the individual trust fund account, each offender is given a set of civilian clothing and a bus voucher. State Jail offenders are released from the facility in which they are incarcerated, or given a bus voucher to the county in which they were convicted. Institutional Division offenders receive $50 upon release and will receive another $50 upon reporting to his or her parole officer. State Jail offenders do not receive $50 upon release (Texas Government Code, Section 501.015 (b) ).
Old 09-08-2003, 08:31 AM

as always trulykwth to the rescue!!!!