Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 09:43 PM
Account Closed

Thanked 1,683 Times in 954 Posts
Default Ohio -- Male / 31 / White / Photo

To Start I was born & raised in Dayton, Ohio I'm 31 years old my birthday is July 20 there for my astrology sign is a cancer. I've never been married nor have no children although I would like to have 2 if I get out. I'm currently doing 30 years which I've done 10 of so far my charges are 3 Agg Robbery's, 3 Agg burglarys, 3 Felony assaults and burglary and receiving stolen property which i was guilty of a couple charges but actually got founded guilty on all of them. I will tell you the whole story if your interested just ask! I have 1 older brother no sisters.

I'm very opened minded outgoing person. I'm 6ft tall and weigh 215lbs (picture below is recent) Things I like to do is play the guitar which right now they won't let me have my guitar. Music I like all music just depends on the mood.

I'm a very respectable towards all women I'm a big Mamma's boy I was raised by my mom so I know how to treat a woman unfortunately only living relative I have left is my brother. On a lighter note If you can look past my crimes and give me a chance you'll get to realize I'm a fun guy with a big heart! Hopefully something I've said has peeked your interest and you will give me a shot to make you laugh. Feel free to hit me up on J-pay or write me a letter!

Leonard Howard #475-121
Ohio State Penitentiary
878 Coitsville-Hubbard Road
Youngstown, Ohio 44505
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10525804_1495647597339399_2841901807142753461_n.jpg (59.3 KB, 68 views)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread