Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) - Norco
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) - Norco Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) located in Norco, California.

Old 07-26-2018, 11:21 AM

Default crc dorm 201 lockdown

does any one have info on crc dorm 201 lockdown? I am worried
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2018, 05:26 PM

Does anyone know if the phones are down or if they are on lockdown? I havenít heard anything since Friday. I did not visit this weekend so Iím not sure what is going on.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:23 PM

Default Modified Schedule

I received a phone call this morning. He said they were on modified lockdown, something happened (small riot). I did not get any calls after. He also mentioned they were moving people (integrating the prison) and that there were protesters outside the prison (not sure for what). Anyone know anything? I'll keep posting as I know more.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Thanked 1,279 Times in 791 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchiquis View Post
I received a phone call this morning. He said they were on modified lockdown, something happened (small riot). I did not get any calls after. He also mentioned they were moving people (integrating the prison) and that there were protesters outside the prison (not sure for what). Anyone know anything? I'll keep posting as I know more.
This resulted from the implementation of 50/50 integration of yards. A RIOT occurred.

Therefore family members are protesting.

There will be a peaceful rally on 11/02 at CDCR HQ, in regards to the non- programming vs. programming incidents taking place.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:18 AM

It was on the news yesterday about the riot and they talked with some of the women outside protesting. I think it was on all the local channels they didn't go into a whole lot about it and did try to get CDC to make a comment but of course they were non responsive.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:14 PM

Hi Everyone..any news about Norco or about the riot a few weeks ago. Appreciate any info thank you!