Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES > Interracial Relationships & the Prison System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Interracial Relationships & the Prison System For all those involved in an interracial relationship and also dealing with the prison system & experience (past or present). Discussion of unique challenges facing this group.

Old 05-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Buddy loves Shar

My man is white and I'm black. This is my first time being in love with a white man. My parents always told me that you can't help who you fell in love with. I believe it. I can't until he gets out!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMac11 View Post
First of all, WTF>>> My man is Dominican. I don't hide, because all men come with the same issues. I am black, and he loves me, as I do him. when I come on PTO, I am coming to find support that will help me deal with my MAN'S issue, not so much his pigmentation
Many people do not know that Puerto Ricans and Dominicans have black in them. Puerto Ricans and Dominicans have Blacks (Africans) Whites (Spain) and Indian (Taino). So if a black person is dating a puerto rican or dominican is not interracial. And in NYC Blacks and Hispanics are very close with one another. We live in the same hoods, hangout together, date each other, listen to the same kind of music etc..

Last edited by nycricanpapi; 06-09-2010 at 09:31 PM..
Old 07-05-2010, 01:34 AM
Still I Rise ~M. Angelou

Thanked 1,670 Times in 763 Posts

I'm not dating anyone at the moment, but I'm into white and Asian men! Looking for Mr. White Right. Lol