Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 06-20-2018, 01:34 AM

Has anyone heard anything about them not being able to call or message tomorrow?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2018, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyluck33 View Post
Has anyone heard anything about them not being able to call or message tomorrow?
No my man hasnít mention anything like that!
The Following User Says Thank You to MssWilliams For This Useful Post:
Ladyluck33 (06-20-2018)
Old 06-20-2018, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MssWilliams View Post
No my man hasnít mention anything like that!
Have you heard from him today?
Old 06-20-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Have you heard from him today?
No I havenít but I just read on Facebook as to why they are on lock down today.
:Their on lockdown until after 3:30 count today or possibly until in the morning due to an annual memorial the prison has for a fellow officer that was killed a couple years ago at the prison ď
The Following User Says Thank You to MssWilliams For This Useful Post:
CrimsonDawn (06-20-2018)
Old 06-20-2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
I agree we most def get punished. About the mail omg I canít believe how long it takes now I mean sometimes it takes 3 weeks to a month for him to get my Letters I never say anything bad I never try anything in them so I donít understand it Iím in Oklahoma and heís in California so itís crazy he said that something about they might be locked down tomorrow have you heard anything about that? And girl vent away we all need to vent probably most people donít understand our situations.
Its crazy how long the mail takes!! Like okay, Im in Canada so I understand a little bit but over two weeks is crazy, when "normal" mail takes 1/3 of that time to get to and from Cali. I dont understand either girl, because I know that we all know the rules and such. I dont use coloured ink other than blue or black and I never spray perfume or draw anything or put stickers or anything or say anything inflammatory. But they still turned away one of my letter due to an "unknown substance". All I can think of is maybe some lipstick got on it from when I was sealing the envelope. I understand and appreciate the precautions they have to take but omfg they can be soooo nitpicky. I know they have to be. But it just sucks is all. I heard that they are locked down today, but I think its due to an event or something going on. Nothing bad.., although there was apparently another fight but nothing serious? Why cant they just keep their hands to themselves instead of risking lockdown for everyone Sorry I know this is super ranty. Im just hoping they can stay on a normal routine instead of having visitation cancelled every week. I cant visit but I know you ladies can so Im praying that we can all stay off lockdown at least for the the rest of the summer.
The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonDawn For This Useful Post:
MssWilliams (06-20-2018)
Old 06-20-2018, 11:49 AM

Quote:
:Their on lockdown until after 3:30 count today or possibly until in the morning due to an annual memorial the prison has for a fellow officer that was killed a couple years ago at the prison ď
Ok ty is there a Facebook page for Atwater?
Old 06-20-2018, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Is there a facebook group for us???
Old 06-20-2018, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Ok ty is there a Facebook page for Atwater?
Yes I actually run that page lol well they made because I was the most active on there and the person who created it her man already came home.
it’s “USP Atwater Wives Page”

Last edited by MssWilliams; 06-20-2018 at 12:44 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 06-20-2018, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonDawn View Post
Is there a facebook group for us???
Yes itís called ďUSP Atwater Wives PageĒ
Old 06-20-2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Yes itís called ďUSP Atwater Wives PageĒ
Just requested to join!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrimsonDawn For This Useful Post:
Ladyluck33 (06-20-2018), MssWilliams (06-20-2018)
Old Yesterday, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonDawn View Post
Its crazy how long the mail takes!! Like okay, Im in Canada so I understand a little bit but over two weeks is crazy, when "normal" mail takes 1/3 of that time to get to and from Cali. I dont understand either girl, because I know that we all know the rules and such. I dont use coloured ink other than blue or black and I never spray perfume or draw anything or put stickers or anything or say anything inflammatory. But they still turned away one of my letter due to an "unknown substance". All I can think of is maybe some lipstick got on it from when I was sealing the envelope. I understand and appreciate the precautions they have to take but omfg they can be soooo nitpicky. I know they have to be. But it just sucks is all. I heard that they are locked down today, but I think its due to an event or something going on. Nothing bad.., although there was apparently another fight but nothing serious? Why cant they just keep their hands to themselves instead of risking lockdown for everyone Sorry I know this is super ranty. Im just hoping they can stay on a normal routine instead of having visitation cancelled every week. I cant visit but I know you ladies can so Im praying that we can all stay off lockdown at least for the the rest of the summer.

I wish they would keep there hands to them selves. Smh they are worse then a a junior high and the ones causing hell might not care because maybe they donít get visits or something but they donít gonna ruin it for everyone else. I donít get visits and I emailed the prison today to get the wardens name to request a special visit and they said that I canít do that the inmate and unit team have too. Well on a forum on here I seen a few times that the girl sent a letter to the warden and they got approved so they gave me hope and then of course it was crushed instantly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyluck33 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM
Bella0515

Quote:
I wish they would keep there hands to them selves. Smh they are worse then a a junior high and the ones causing hell might not care because maybe they donít get visits or something but they donít gonna ruin it for everyone else. I donít get visits and I emailed the prison today to get the wardens name to request a special visit and they said that I canít do that the inmate and unit team have too. Well on a forum on here I seen a few times that the girl sent a letter to the warden and they got approved so they gave me hope and then of course it was crushed instantly.
My daughter's fAther is now in Atwater. I have noticed they are much more strict and have rules that other USP's do not maintain. If your visitation is denied a written notification should be sent to you. There are really only two reasons that they would deny your visitation request 1. If you are a convicted felon or, 2 if it is deemed that you did not know each other prior to his incarceration, but met during his incarceration. I think that Atwater is really the only USP that enforces that rule.
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM

Has anyone heard from their loved one this evening?
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM
Bella0515

Not since this afternoon. No emails or calls since then
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella0515 View Post
Not since this afternoon. No emails or calls since then
Yes thatís the last time I received something
Old Today, 04:53 AM
Bella0515

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs_hines822 View Post
Yes thatís the last time I received something
I received a call and a few emails at about midnight eastern time, so 9pm in Cali.
Old Today, 04:54 AM
Bella0515

I received a call and a few emails at about midnight eastern time, so 9pm in Cali