Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Now That Your Loved One Is Home...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Now That Your Loved One Is Home... Please share stories about your loved one now they are home.

Old 06-15-2018, 11:04 AM
Southern Fried Site Moderator on Leave

PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 2,927 Times in 1,073 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Barnett View Post
Congratulations!. Just think,if you hadn't given your now husband a chance and wrote to him (I'm assuming you're mwi?). Well, this little boy wouldn't even exist. Somethings are truly meant to be. The way I think of certain things in life are a bit odd. But when I read about mwi's or outside couples that got together made a baby or 2 then broke up, I feel that's they were still meant to be. If only for a short while.
I agree...not everyone is meant to be in your life permanently, but no matter what I know we were meant to be for a season...because of the magical little human we created and the positive impact weíve had on one another.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2018, 12:54 PM

CONGRATULATIONS to your family from ours!

Our daughter also gave birth on 6/12/18 to a healthy baby boy. I got to be with her and cut the cord (since daddy passed out) and PaPa (release date is in 2020) is eagerly awaiting a visit to meet his grandson.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnielg For This Useful Post:
WeepingWillow (06-15-2018)
Old 06-16-2018, 08:17 AM

[quote=WeepingWillow;7726551]We welcomed our first (and last...I’m old and tired!) child together into the world a few days ago and he’s absolutely perfect.

We got to the hospital, my labor started a couple hours later, and after 3 hours of contractions our baby was born ❤️.

He was absolutely committed to being there for every second of our pregnancy and every important moment of our sons life and he’s made good on that commitment so far. He was so excited to do the “crazy dad drive” to the hospital. He doted on me in labor and drove the nurses crazy with his protectiveness I’m sure. He cut the umbilical cord and went with the baby every time he went to the nursery...I’ve never seen such a proud papa before. It was most definitely love at first sight.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

-

Awww Muy dulce!
QUE CHULA y' muy HERMOSA chica, padre y' nino! (i said that's so very sweet, cute and beautiful moment with father and son.)Congrats to u both. i am reading this 2x, and i ams thrilled! Happy for you. You're blessed, he is too, and baby makes three in your little sweet beautifulBLESSED familia...I FEEL ur excitement, and you're not "old" lol age is clearly just a state of mind, so enjoy ok? hugs and blessings chica, awww. very happy for you three. adios.
Without action, it's just not real. Don't settle. Live Well. Be happy,
because life is too short not to be."
Old 06-17-2018, 09:06 PM

Congrats. I love the pic. Very nice