Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of New Jersey, including lockdowns.

Old 12-18-2014, 02:36 PM
Banned

Default I just visited someone at ADTC (Avenel)

An old friend from childhood is currently imprisoned in the ADTC in Avenel, New Jersey. I went to visit him on Saturday, December 13, 2014. It was the first time I ever visited someone in prison.

If anyone would like to know what to expect during visiting at ADTC, please feel free to ask. I am certainly not an expert on visiting people in a NJ prison, but I will be more than happy to share my recent experiences.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Moll View Post
An old friend from childhood is currently imprisoned in the ADTC in Avenel, New Jersey. I went to visit him on Saturday, December 13, 2014. It was the first time I ever visited someone in prison.

If anyone would like to know what to expect during visiting at ADTC, please feel free to ask. I am certainly not an expert on visiting people in a NJ prison, but I will be more than happy to share my recent experiences.
Miss i to just went to same facility to see my man and i would like to know aboit your expierence and i will share mine with you as well for being first timers thanks for the thread have a good day