Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 06-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Banned

Unhappy They're shipping my husband out to a new place!!

Okay im very sad i feel like I've been ran over...i dont understand why out of all days i need him to be close to home...there taking him away! YES he deserves it!!! i will NOT lie! Im just upset that he and his stupid so call friends got in some kind of HUGE fight w/these other "GROUP" of ppl...what ever you call them...so NOW there shipping off every one whos back in the "hole" who got in this huge fight...i have NO clue where there sending him...but all i know is...its away from me...far away...from the way the warden is talking...

IM also piss...cause he sent a letter to his MOM first...which i do appreciate cause i was away from my mailbox...and she gets her mail faster...but the stupid heartless woman didn't bother to call and let me know whats happening i swear this woman isn't HUMAN!!!

I'm not depress...i actually feel good in a way...NOW i can focus more! instead of stressing about visits...i love him and all...but after losing my contact visits i could careless about going up there every weekend!!! i dont know what to expect...he feels im going to let another man come into my life...simply cause im young and he thinks i will just lose my focus..but i know in my heart im not going to just walk away from my marriage just cause there gonna ship him out,if i wanted to leave! i would never said i DO...

IM pretty upset cause my first yr of being married is june 29th and i thought i would be able to at least spend it on a window visit...but i wont be able to...simply cause he was a fool to jump in a fight w/his peeps...but hey i guess thats the "game" this really sux...but i dont know if the jail is playing games...w/me...i dont think they should ship him! he ONLY has a few months...is it really worth the hassle

NOT only that!!! I CALLED HIS MOM...&&& all his mom can say is "My son said yall going to be moving out of Houston and not going to move to fl...but move away so you two can only be together AND start a family &&& be away from me? and im mad cause your taking my baby" MUST I SAY SHE HAS 3 OTHER SONS? BUT MY HUSBAND IS THE OLDEST! she had no sympathy or IM SORRY'S OR I FORGOT...

thank you all for reading...

EDIT,EDIT,EDIT,EDIT!!!

IF hes in st.jail they cant give him more time right??????????????

ls let me know...

Last edited by $Mrs.Chavez$; 06-02-2010 at 01:13 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 12:59 PM

Damn girl Im sorry (((hugs))) and he is so close... hopefully they dont take him or not too far and he will still get out on his same date!

I feel your pain we live in AZ and they took him to WI, no visits for me... ever=(
Old 06-02-2010, 12:59 PM

Wow that's messed up! I'm sorry that ur bf got in trouble. My bf got in trouble recently too and they shipped him out. I thought it was just him but now I see they do that to anybody. When does he come home? Nevermind, I just looked at your ticker. Looks like our men were due home around the same time! When my bf got in trouble they added a month (so now he comes home Sept. 10th instead of August) got wrote up inside for 2 infractions, got shipped out AND he has to go to court on the outside! Guys just don't know how to behave themselves!! Especially when they are SOO close to coming home!

Last edited by SexyDiva20; 06-02-2010 at 01:04 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to SexyDiva20 For This Useful Post:
$Mrs.Chavez$ (06-02-2010)
Old 06-02-2010, 01:05 PM
I *AM* Superman
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Mrs.Chavez$ View Post
Okay im very sad i feel like I've been ran over...i dont understand why out of all days i need him to be close to home...there taking him away! YES he deserves it!!! i will NOT lie! Im just upset that he and his stupid so call friends got in some kind of HUGE fight w/these other "GROUP" of ppl...what ever you call them...so NOW there shipping off every one whos back in the "hole" who got in this huge fight...i have NO clue where there sending him...but all i know is...its away from me...far away...from the way the warden is talking...

IM also piss...cause he sent a letter to his MOM first...which i do appreciate cause i was away from my mailbox...and she gets her mail faster...but the stupid heartless woman didn't bother to call and let me know whats happening i swear this woman isn't HUMAN!!!

I'm not depress...i actually feel good in a way...NOW i can focus more! instead of stressing about visits...i love him and all...but after losing my contact visits i could careless about going up there every weekend!!! i dont know what to expect...he feels im going to let another man come into my life...simply cause im young and he thinks i will just lose my focus..but i know in my heart im not going to just walk away from my marriage just cause there gonna ship him out,if i wanted to leave! i would never said i DO...

IM pretty upset cause my first yr of being married is june 29th and i thought i would be able to at least spend it on a window visit...but i wont be able to...simply cause he was a fool to jump in a fight w/his peeps...but hey i guess thats the "game" this really sux...but i dont know if the jail is playing games...w/me...i dont think they should ship him! he ONLY has a few months...is it really worth the hassle

NOT only that!!! I CALLED HIS MOM...&&& all his mom can say is "My son said yall going to be moving out of Houston and not going to move to fl...but move away so you two can only be together AND start a family &&& be away from me? and im mad cause your taking my baby" MUST I SAY SHE HAS 3 OTHER SONS? BUT MY HUSBAND IS THE OLDEST! she had no sympathy or IM SORRY'S OR I FORGOT...

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do

Go immediately to this site and see if you can find where he is incarcerated NOW. Register on that site with your email address. Then, you should be notified immediately as to where he is being transferred to by email.

I HOPE THAT HELPS!

GOOD LUCK!
The Following User Says Thank You to PaulM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 01:05 PM

I wish I had something really profound to say, but all I have is I am really sorry you are going through this right now.

Last edited by ksinmate; 06-02-2010 at 01:06 PM..
Old 06-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 5,595 Times in 2,182 Posts

sorry you are going thru this, but don't get ur self upset over his location until you know exactly where he is going to be first
Old 06-02-2010, 01:21 PM
I *AM* Superman
Donation Award 

Did you find him on that website? And if you did, did you register? It should then email you immediately to let you know where he is going...
Old 06-02-2010, 01:38 PM
TIME INVESTED IN LOVE

Mrs.chavez my love awwww . I was praying last nite for you and him and also marcsbeth. I am so sad after reading this i am mad to he has three months . And baby find out if they wont add more time that is something you need to look into to. But baby we are here for you always. And as for your mother in law wow shes a fire cracker hun. Well thats mothers but he is married . He is yours and god forbid he cant marry mama. So she need to pray her son on mess up his realtionship with you because i think you are the best thing that happened to him so mama need to chill out and support you. She need to put all the other emotional bs aside . I dont even know her and i am heated. OH YOU TAKING AWAY HER BABY. HE AINT NO BABY HE IS A MAAANNNNNNN.
The Following User Says Thank You to MENELSGURL For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 01:42 PM
TIME INVESTED IN LOVE

Thats correct paul m . They act like toddlers. Menel was suppose to be released this month on the 27 th and now feb 09 2011.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Love over Fear
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,254 Times in 755 Posts

So sorry, but you really have a good attitude since you had no contact visits and can now focus. It still stinks.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:10 PM

yea i would be mad too!!! especially if he didnt have that much time left!! but i mean he had to handle up, i tell my husband id rather have you handle up than be treated like a punk. I mean if he can avoid it then yea go for it but sometimes you cant. and it does suck that you cant go on your anniversary! but about his mom yea i cant believe she didnt tell you how inconsiderate and why is she telling you that you are taking her baby? uhm hes a man now and your the most important woman in his life shes gonna have to get over that. My husbands mom says stuff like that all the time but she knows better than to say it to me cus oh no. Hope you feel better

Quote:

EDIT,EDIT,EDIT,EDIT!!!

IF hes in st.jail they cant give him more time right??????????????

ls let me know...
Old 06-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MENELSGURL View Post
Mrs.chavez my love awwww . I was praying last nite for you and him and also marcsbeth. I am so sad after reading this i am mad to he has three months . And baby find out if they wont add more time that is something you need to look into to. But baby we are here for you always. And as for your mother in law wow shes a fire cracker hun. Well thats mothers but he is married . He is yours and god forbid he cant marry mama. So she need to pray her son on mess up his realtionship with you because i think you are the best thing that happened to him so mama need to chill out and support you. She need to put all the other emotional bs aside . I dont even know her and i am heated. OH YOU TAKING AWAY HER BABY. HE AINT NO BABY HE IS A MAAANNNNNNN.

thank you! lol...your post made me laugh but also so true...i thank you for praying...and i hope god protects my husband...man this is so scary...im going to call Friday...i have NO clue when there gonna ship him out! all i know is imma see him this week...and just wait and see...i heard they ship ppl out on Thursdays and i believe Tuesdays...at the place hes at...
Old 06-02-2010, 06:54 PM

So sorry you are going through this especially so close to his release date. He is probably kicking his self right now because now he is thinking about the consequences of his action.If they finished the investigation they would have told him if he had more time added. Hopefully they won't it really depends on the charges they give him. Best wishes to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to secondtimer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
Did you find him on that website? And if you did, did you register? It should then email you immediately to let you know where he is going...
im confuse...does this website work for tdcj? cause there transferring him to another st.jail?
Old 06-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyDiva20 View Post
Wow that's messed up! I'm sorry that ur bf got in trouble. My bf got in trouble recently too and they shipped him out. I thought it was just him but now I see they do that to anybody. When does he come home? Nevermind, I just looked at your ticker. Looks like our men were due home around the same time! When my bf got in trouble they added a month (so now he comes home Sept. 10th instead of August) got wrote up inside for 2 infractions, got shipped out AND he has to go to court on the outside! Guys just don't know how to behave themselves!! Especially when they are SOO close to coming home!

Ms.diva is your man in state.jail? i hope they don't give his ass more time...he keeps saying st.jail doesn't give more time...they cant! i hope he is right!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:24 PM

Hey Girlie

I know nothing I say cant take that feeling away your feeling right now... but know this.. You are not Alone!! It's not an easy ride we're on but it helps to have each other to lean on and support. We dont know the details of what occurred in there and why he did what he did, but keep in mind it's a whole 'nother world in there and sometimes they have to do what they have to do to be ok. I dont know him but I doubt that being so close to home he would purposely go looking for trouble. Stay strong girl and be there for him as you have been. Soon enough this will be all over and all this will be a memory!!

Dont even trip about his mother.. she obviously has some issues letting go of her boy and not dealing with it in the best way, but look at it on the other hand, when he gets out and you do move away she'll just have to deal with it and you'll be all cuddled up with your love. Chaaaoooo!!!

Smile Dear... There is ALWAYS light at the end of the Tunnel!!

*Hugs*

Quote:
Okay im very sad i feel like I've been ran over...i dont understand why out of all days i need him to be close to home...there taking him away! YES he deserves it!!! i will NOT lie! Im just upset that he and his stupid so call friends got in some kind of HUGE fight w/these other "GROUP" of ppl...what ever you call them...so NOW there shipping off every one whos back in the "hole" who got in this huge fight...i have NO clue where there sending him...but all i know is...its away from me...far away...from the way the warden is talking....
The Following User Says Thank You to Foxxy_Roxxie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Missing My Love

Sorry he's being moved away but like you said now you can focus on other stuff. I hope he doesn't go too far tho. And I'm not sure about state jail giving more time but I hope not. Good luck!
but I won't give up
"

It's FOREVER baby!!
The Following User Says Thank You to baby_ bird For This Useful Post:
$Mrs.Chavez$ (06-03-2010)
Old 06-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Waiting is the hardest

mrs....sorry about your situation...but a ray of hope: if i'm not mistaken, i believe state jail is only two years....one of the guys we have around here somewhere (yoohoo, tx? are you around??) could tell you for sure....they don't get paroled or good time, as you know....so i don't believe they can do much other than move them and take away some privileges! and who knows? the warden could be telling you both he's going to have your man moved but being this close to the end, just leave him where he is. to answer your other question: go to the tdcj website and put in his number....even if the listing is his current one, at least you will know for sure that if he is moved you can track him!
Old 06-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Banned

Hun I honestly don't think you have too much to worry about. It's standard to ship them all the way to what seems like the edge of earth when they get into trouble. Perhaps the inspiration behind that is to throw a monkey wrench into the visiting plans of the loved ones, who knows, but that's what they do. Understandably, you are concerned about him having to serve more time but my thinking is yes when they get a new charge but no when they just get in trouble, meaning like someone said, they may tack a month or two on but I don't think it will be any more than that.

Do they have a Texas State Department of Corrections the way they have a NYS Department of Corrections website. If so, google it, pop his name in and his release date should be there. It could be different in Texas but I say give it a shot, because I'd like to think that every state has such a website concerning state inmates and releasees.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Waiting is the hardest

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Done View Post
Hun I honestly don't think you have too much to worry about. It's standard to ship them all the way to what seems like the edge of earth when they get into trouble. Perhaps the inspiration behind that is to throw a monkey wrench into the visiting plans of the loved ones, who knows, but that's what they do. Understandably, you are concerned about him having to serve more time but my thinking is yes when they get a new charge but no when they just get in trouble, meaning like someone said, they may tack a month or two on but I don't think it will be any more than that.

Do they have a Texas State Department of Corrections the way they have a NYS Department of Corrections website. If so, google it, pop his name in and his release date should be there. It could be different in Texas but I say give it a shot, because I'd like to think that every state has such a website concerning state inmates and releasees.
as a matter of fact, they do! some states don't, but thankfully texas isn't one! and, i believe i saw where they list the state jails there, so, in my twisted mind, maybe they list the state inmates along with the regular tdcj inmates??? all you can do is try...if he doesn't show up then call the unit and ask if he's still there. worse thing is they tell you he's in transit and they aren't supposed to tell you to where until he actually arrives at his new house.(the whole safety thing, ya know)
Old 06-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Done View Post

yes i had called he is still there but there not telling me crap all there saying is they can ship his butt out anytime...my husband said he wont know until 20-45 days on which place they will send him...i dont know anything im confuse and im piss...hes not telling me everything! i know hes been getting in alot of trouble...and NOT only that...i do think he got another charge...i dont really know cause he keeps sugar coating his jail life...and im going to go find out!!! and ask him...cause hes wasting the strength i have left!
Old 06-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikbenme View Post
as a matter of fact, they do! some states don't, but thankfully texas isn't one! and, i believe i saw where they list the state jails there, so, in my twisted mind, maybe they list the state inmates along with the regular tdcj inmates??? all you can do is try...if he doesn't show up then call the unit and ask if he's still there. worse thing is they tell you he's in transit and they aren't supposed to tell you to where until he actually arrives at his new house.(the whole safety thing, ya know)

okay im a little bit confuse so does tx add more time to tdcj inmates? oh god i hope not...this is ridiculous i haven't ate and cant really sleep...4hrs isnt good for my body...not to mention i dont have the strength to eat a damn meal!
Old 06-03-2010, 09:19 AM
My Papi Chulo is home! :)

Gurl im so sorry that your going through all this. And the mama drama aint helping either! Take a lil time out for YOU to just focus on what IS and not what could of been. Your a strong woman ( I have read your posts) you can get through this. And do make the best of your lasts visits with hubby. Reassure him that your gonna be there for him even though he had to handle this. He must be real insecure himself about being far away from his wifey. Take a deep breath Gurl. You have gotten this far...
Best wishes for both of you....
The Following User Says Thank You to LatinaPrincess For This Useful Post:
$Mrs.Chavez$ (06-03-2010)
Old 06-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Banned

Thanked 2,119 Times in 1,147 Posts

Hang in there girl its out of your control! So getting all stressed is not only bad for you its useless! I know it sucks. Hope you stress to him what his getting in more trouble does to you.. Because its not all about him, its about the two of you (not his MAMA)! Let him figure it out that by getting in trouble it just keeps you away from eachother longer! So sorry your going through this. I worry all the time that mine will get sent to a prison 8 hrs from me. As it will be impossible for me to visit. But I also don't want him letting no one messing with him. Not that he would but its a worry ya know.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaPrincess View Post
Gurl im so sorry that your going through all this. And the mama drama aint helping either! Take a lil time out for YOU to just focus on what IS and not what could of been. Your a strong woman ( I have read your posts) you can get through this. And do make the best of your lasts visits with hubby. Reassure him that your gonna be there for him even though he had to handle this. He must be real insecure himself about being far away from his wifey. Take a deep breath Gurl. You have gotten this far...
Best wishes for both of you....

thank you...yeah hes really insecure cause we had an incident w/some guy who liked me...and i ALMOST got comfortable w/a male friend...WE DIDN'T SLEEP OR KISS...lol...non of that! its just THAT i felt very comfortable...w/him...like HOW i felt w/my husband...i felt security!!!! and thats a big + cause i want to feel safe...so i told my husband he cried,cried...and begged me to still stay stronger...so NOW i cut off everyman in my life...so i wouldn't want him to feel like that again...so thats his fear...cause he knows i get lonely and everyman i was pals w/would end up hitting on me...i dont know why...but i guess i have a really good personality...