Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in the State of Arizona.

Old 01-12-2012, 12:12 PM

Question Shouldn't he have already gotten his release packet months or weeks ago???

Hello I am new to posting a thread before I would just read threads and everybody's comments and I am thankful for the threads you all post...they have been very helpful to me. I have a loved one in Phoenix West that is serving a 6 months sentence and he is scheduled to be released in March and I was wondering shouldn't he have already gotten his release packet months or weeks ago??? I am confused and he just tells me not to worry and that things will work out. I don't know who to call or where to begin... I would appreciate it if someone would give me some advice on what I should do?? Thank you.... Rae

Last edited by Sweet Rae82; 01-12-2012 at 12:14 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2012, 03:16 PM

Release packets are delivered to inmates that have more than a year time served, since a release packet has to be delivered to an inmate 180 days prior to release. Phoenix West is a bit different, since it is a short-timers-revolving-door yard. Yea for your loved one getting out of this crazy system, and hopefully NEVER come back again!!

Old 01-12-2012, 04:17 PM

Thank you Paulie's girl. I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my thread I'm excited for my love to be coming home in 50 days
Old 01-12-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Rae82 View Post
Thank you Paulie's girl. I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my thread I'm excited for my love to be coming home in 50 days
A countdown is a countdown...make sure you post yours in the AZ lounge, as anyone's countdown, makes all of our time go by faster!!! Waitingfor2012 has 4 days left, Enswhited has about 90 now, so let's get yours going, so we can all rejoice and celebrate another inmate walking out of those DOC gates!!