Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BECOMING INVOLVED > Elsa's Inmate Card Projects
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Elsa's Inmate Card Projects This forum is dedicated to the memory of one of our most loyal members; Elsa Punzi. Send Birthday & Holiday cards to inmates!

Old 12-20-2018, 08:51 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,299 Times in 4,290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareetee60$ View Post
I would love to send a card to your son and you can send one to my son. Do we just provide the address here ? Or does it have to be somewhere private in the Forum? I know there was a whole procedure for the card swap but since that is over I just need some instruction pretty please!
Thanks in advance!
Hi there my son is not in prison any longer but that was a very kind offer.

The requests for cards are normally posted on the main card forum and the birthday requests are collated every month and sent out to volunteers I am looking for a birthday host for 2019 so I will let you know when that is up and running.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2018, 09:49 AM

Wonderful, thank you! I did get to send one Christmas card today. I swapped with another person who has a son in prison. I am sick of moping around and I hate to say feeling sorry for myself. It makes me feel good that I'm helping someone in some way. I told my son about it he's still in County waiting to be transferred so I asked him if it was okay if I gave out the information so he could get a card and he said yes of course I would love to get a card and he said that's great mom you will brighten somebody's day. It was good to get his feedback on it because you never know how young guys are going to respond, now before this all happened if I would have said I have a friend sending you a card he would have been like yeah whatever, but everything is different now we both appreciate things much more now! Whoever thought we would be excited that he's allowed to take a pen and a few sheets of paper and stamped envelopes it used to be he had to have the best computer or latest technology and such. I mean now we appreciate a piece of paper! Life is strange that way! But thanks again and I'm so happy to be part of this card swap. Have a great day!
Old 12-20-2018, 11:13 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,299 Times in 4,290 Posts

Hi there , here is where to post any cards requests or respond to any card requests.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219

Requests are posted on the main forum.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.