Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > SHARING EXPERIENCES > It's Not All Bad Behind the Walls
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

It's Not All Bad Behind the Walls Let's talk about the good things that happen in prison. The correctional officers that have helped us, etc.

Old 04-14-2002, 03:59 PM
PTO Junkie

Default "props" to a few good officers...

As most of you know I used to work inside the walls.. and while I saw and experienced A LOT of negatives while there, I also did get to work with a few of the few "good apples..."
As I left rather suddenly () I never really got the chance to say a final "thank you" to two officers in particular. They worked on my housing unit on 2nd shift... volunteering to work on the "drug program unit" when most other officers treated it like the worst possible assignment. They were really great with the guys... They let the guys know clearly what was expected and always treated them fairly and with respect... which is far too rare. So.... an anonymous "thanks" to those two officers in particular, as well as all of those who hang on to their human goodness where it is so accepted to be a... well.... less than nice person....
Sponsored Links