Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Oklahoma.

Old 06-02-2013, 08:04 PM

Default LEVEL 2 for County Jail Time in Oklahoma

57 O.S. Section 138 Offenders sentenced to imprisonment in the DOC but detained in the county jail as a result of the department's reception scheduling procedure, will be awarded earned credits at the rate of Class Level 2 beginning the date of the Judgment and Sentence through the day of reception. The amount of credit will be determined by multiplying the number of days by .73. "
This is from the ODOC website. This will help all of us who wanted to know how much time is credited for jail time.
Class Level 1-0 credits per month
Class Level 2-22 credits per month
Class Level 3- 33 credits per month
Class Level 4- 44 credits per month
At least once every four months the adjustment review committee/unit treatment team (case manager once they are on a yard) will evaluate each offender's class level status and overall performance to determine if the class level should be changed or remain the same. They can not advance from Level 2 until they are on a yard and have a case manager.

Last edited by jdwgirl; 06-02-2013 at 08:06 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Donation Award 

is this for ALL inmates or ?
Old 07-13-2013, 06:09 AM

Missirois2u I am sorry for the late response. Yes. As far as I can tell from the ODOC website the credit is suppose to apply to all.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:14 PM

Does this include 85% convictions?
Old 11-14-2013, 09:28 PM
Donation Award 

Ya my son is 85 % too ?
Old 11-14-2013, 10:45 PM

how do you find out what level someone is? Before my husbad was a level 8 for stat rape (was young teen girl was young teen as well) he is now 24 yrs old charged with violation of probation & failure to register (they served him with more then one account because he ran for 2 years) he is waiting to be transferred to diagnostics I am trying to find out what level he will be.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaelluvsjeff View Post
how do you find out what level someone is? Before my husbad was a level 8 for stat rape (was young teen girl was young teen as well) he is now 24 yrs old charged with violation of probation & failure to register (they served him with more then one account because he ran for 2 years) he is waiting to be transferred to diagnostics I am trying to find out what level he will be.
First there is no level 8. the level system is at the beginning of this thread. and the only other levels you can get are enhanced which he most likely wont be eligible for. To find out what level he will be on you need to call his case manager, that is the only person who can tell you what will be his level. If he is in county he will be on level 2 until he reaches AR and then he will be transferred from there. The facility he goes to there after will probably put him on level 2 or level 1. I hope that helps.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaelluvsjeff View Post
Like the other poster says, there is no level 8; there are only levels 1-4, with 4 being the "best".
Maybe you are confusing "points" with level. High points = low level.