Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

Old 06-11-2019, 10:46 PM
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarianna View Post
People treat us the way we let them treat us. I don't mean to be harsh and I know not every situation is black & white...but, if you read this thread's first post and now the last one - sometimes we keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result when the harsh reality is that we should have more love for ourselves and move on to better people and better situations. Then again....everyone has the right to decide for themselves .
nope you are absolutely right.. he tried to roll my car with us in it and threatened me because he was upset with me.. I should never even let him have another opportunity but because I wanted to give it a real shot I let myself down.. sometimes the fault within ourselves is we want to see the good in the person we love regardless... and I sat and cried last night that yet again.. I let myself down for him...

heres to the new me, she deserves better than what the old me has allowed..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MPsQueen For This Useful Post:
nawlinsrainy (06-11-2019), patchouli (06-12-2019), Sarianna (06-12-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2019, 10:48 PM
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawlinsrainy View Post
NOOOOO! Nooooooooo!
I should have listened to the fear.. and not the heart.. I was doing so good til he called.. I was moving on and being me again.. Ive officially swore off relationships as of yesterday.. id rather be single and do what I want and take care of myself than deal with this crap..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MPsQueen For This Useful Post:
nawlinsrainy (06-11-2019), patchouli (06-12-2019)
Old 06-11-2019, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPsQueen View Post
I should have listened to the fear.. and not the heart.. I was doing so good til he called.. I was moving on and being me again.. Ive officially swore off relationships as of yesterday.. id rather be single and do what I want and take care of myself than deal with this crap..
Donít feel bad, I did the same thing, I went from Canada to texas for a few days after he screwed me over and I knew I shouldnít have.
Mine did something similar- started yelling at me over NOTHING- then started driving like a psycho and drinking beer in the truck while driving until I started crying.
Good times.
Iím glad I went though, at least we got to see them in their true form with the mask dropped.
* hug* I know exactly how you feel right now and itís awful.
But Iím doing so great now, and you will too.
If you want a free tarot reading pm me- I find they help me xo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nawlinsrainy For This Useful Post:
MPsQueen (06-12-2019), patchouli (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 12:53 AM

A stable healthy relationship donít have this kind of drama. Iím not one to judge someone hoping one more chance will change them, lord knows Iíve done it myself. But please donít give him many more you will be wasting time on your life.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimimi For This Useful Post:
MPsQueen (06-12-2019), Sarianna (06-12-2019), sidewalker (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 07:03 AM
Strength Keeps Me Going

Remember when you said from your first post that "I GOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!" When you mention that it's the strength that you had within you, that you knew you wasn't going to put up with no man that disrespect/mistreat you! That you could do better by your dam self!!!!!!!

I know sometimes we want to give a man the benefit of the doubt. Hold on to some hope that they'll straighten up and see the damn light! But some just aren't going to do that at all. Never feel bad for holding on to some hope! All you can do is see this as one huge lesson. Dust yourself off and continue to move forward with your life now. Because now you know that he doesn't deserve you anymore. Sometimes we can't follow whats in our heart and we should go with what our mind is really telling us. I know somewhere deep within you that you was tugging at the both but ended up going with your heart instead. This had to really open your eyes more to realize none of this isn't worth it and it's unhealthy. Sometimes we'll risk it to see if it is worthy and once we see it isn't we'll never risk anymore. It's not healthy at all and it's not worthy of risking. So don't you EVER feel bad for it. What he did would come back and destroy him karma always find a way of doing it. He couldn't take your crown before and he's not going to take your crown now. Hold your head up queen. Your strong for one because the way your seeing it for what it is now and moving on with your life. Not just sweeping it under some rug and dealing with it. Your getting the hell out of this BS and toxic situation. Live your life and take your lesson as a truly learned one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keywii For This Useful Post:
MPsQueen (06-12-2019), patchouli (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 10:52 AM

Stay strong! Dont allow him to come back EVER!!! He showed you exactly what you needed to see, and that shouldve been it.
The Following User Says Thank You to 3_thehardway For This Useful Post:
MPsQueen (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 11:48 AM
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by keywii View Post
Remember when you said from your first post that "I GOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!" When you mention that it's the strength that you had within you, that you knew you wasn't going to put up with no man that disrespect/mistreat you! That you could do better by your dam self!!!!!!!

I know sometimes we want to give a man the benefit of the doubt. Hold on to some hope that they'll straighten up and see the damn light! But some just aren't going to do that at all. Never feel bad for holding on to some hope! All you can do is see this as one huge lesson. Dust yourself off and continue to move forward with your life now. Because now you know that he doesn't deserve you anymore. Sometimes we can't follow whats in our heart and we should go with what our mind is really telling us. I know somewhere deep within you that you was tugging at the both but ended up going with your heart instead. This had to really open your eyes more to realize none of this isn't worth it and it's unhealthy. Sometimes we'll risk it to see if it is worthy and once we see it isn't we'll never risk anymore. It's not healthy at all and it's not worthy of risking. So don't you EVER feel bad for it. What he did would come back and destroy him karma always find a way of doing it. He couldn't take your crown before and he's not going to take your crown now. Hold your head up queen. Your strong for one because the way your seeing it for what it is now and moving on with your life. Not just sweeping it under some rug and dealing with it. Your getting the hell out of this BS and toxic situation. Live your life and take your lesson as a truly learned one.
I definitely am. his disrespect towards me has been very clear and seen. he wont be able to see the hurt he has caused me anymore.. I told my friends the glow up and bounce back is about to be real af.. and I mean that.. the new me doesn't deserve what its been through by the old me..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MPsQueen For This Useful Post:
Kimimi (06-12-2019), Sarianna (06-15-2019), sidewalker (06-13-2019)
Old 06-15-2019, 12:13 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarianna View Post
People treat us the way we let them treat us. I don't mean to be harsh and I know not every situation is black & white...but, if you read this thread's first post and now the last one - sometimes we keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result when the harsh reality is that we should have more love for ourselves and move on to better people and better situations. Then again....everyone has the right to decide for themselves .
Amen sista. Perfectly said. Was thinking the same thing...

ďIíd like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.Ē

The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl1111 For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (06-15-2019)