Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Remembering Those That Passed While In Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Remembering Those That Passed While In Prison This forum is for all those - family, friends, spouses, wives, husbands, significant others, brothers, sisters, parents, and children - who lost a loved one or friend while incarcerated.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:40 PM

Default Dejavue

Hi everyone. Its been 3 yrs since my brother passed away and this passed monday my family had another terrible death to deal with. We had to bury Franks oldest son who was only 20 yrs old was shot on valentines day, 2 days before franks 3 yr death day and 1 week before franks bday. 2 days after his son Christian died, his girlfriend went into labor and had a baby boy. He looks just like his dad. Its so scary the resemblance. The worst part of the funeral was seeing franks grave dug open and his son being lowered to be buried on top of him. The feeling of dejavu was eery.

Sadly, Christian took his dads death so horribly that he went downhill right after it happened and he just never had a chance to recover from it. I truly hope that they have found each other.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2016, 09:07 PM

Thanked 1,717 Times in 908 Posts

I don't know what to say other than I'm so sorry! This is heartbreaking to hear. I'm sure his dads voice was the first he heard.
I remember hearing once that once you leave this world and into afterlife, heaven, there is no pain or any of the negative emotions. Not even feeling sorry. They don't exist. It's only light and love and all the positive emotions. I liked thinking of that because I didn't like thinking someone who was gone could feel any sorrow or regret for missing anything. Such as the birth of his son. I believe he sees only the happiness of him.
Take care of yourself and each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to AnarchyHeart For This Useful Post:
heavyhearted126 (03-12-2016)
Old 03-12-2016, 02:17 AM
Crazy Cajun Super Moderator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member PTO Super Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 17,994 Times in 7,067 Posts

I'm so terribly sorry to hear this. I remember your brother's case well. The whole thing was heartbreaking, and now THIS! You and your family have my prayers and well wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to LifeTraveler For This Useful Post:
heavyhearted126 (03-12-2016)
Old 03-12-2016, 08:12 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,942 Times in 11,658 Posts

Condolences on your losses. I hope they both have found peace. The unexpected death of a young person is even more difficult to understand.
Old 03-12-2016, 03:04 PM

Yes i actually just went back to read my original post of franks ordeal and cried my eyeballs out. I wasnt able to get through it. Its still too fresh in my mind even though its been 3 years. I clicked on views and cant beleive its still the number 1 viewed post in emergency forum by over 13000. Thats amazing. I hope someone thats viewed that post was able to learn something in their own situation. Even though it ended bad i learned so much. Especially how to be an advocate for someone else who cant speak up for themselves. I really did come out of my quiet shell when talking to those ugly police officers and hospital staff. I owe it to the support of this group and the people in it. The real world just doesnt understand what its like to have family as inmates unless theyve gone through it.

Only1love became my everyday support. We became good friends. I still say it till this day that she was franks guardian angel. I was so sad when she passed away. I never got to meet her but i felt so much closer to her than some of my own family. I hope that frank and her were able to finaly meet.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heavyhearted126 For This Useful Post:
AnarchyHeart (03-16-2016), fbopnomore (03-12-2016), LifeTraveler (03-12-2016), patchouli (03-12-2016), sidewalker (03-19-2018)
Old 03-12-2016, 05:27 PM

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,288 Times in 1,263 Posts

I am so very sorry for your loss.....words, tears, hugs...it just doesn't seem to be enough support to give. I am so very sorry for your loss. May you find peace. They already did.

"
There is no question that in virtually all circumstances in which people are doing things in order to get rewards, extrinsic tangible rewards undermine intrinsic motivation." the New Scientist (12th April 2011, pp 40-43)

" Every life you touch, every fear or pain you ease, every loved ones' heart that you ease the burden from is the reason you are here."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jadah For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (03-12-2016), heavyhearted126 (03-12-2016)
Old 03-13-2016, 03:20 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 32,281 Times in 14,838 Posts

I followed yours & Frank's thread...it broke my heart terribly. My condolences on the loss of Frank's son Another heartbreak for you & your family.

I am also taken aback by only1love's passing....she had been a valued member here since 2008

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
heavyhearted126 (03-14-2016), sidewalker (08-11-2016)