Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 05-16-2019, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomatterwhat15 View Post
Thanks for the info. Iím so glad to know Iím not alone. Iíve never been to a federal penitentiary. I donít really know what to expect. A lil nervous... but ready to see my lo at the same time. I hope the ride is smooth and the visit is awesome for the both of us
Will you be going this weekend also ?? Iím doing a 13 hit drive coming from Nebraska . Iím also very nervous donít know what to expect..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2019, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarialexis13 View Post
Will you be going this weekend also ?? Iím doing a 13 hit drive coming from Nebraska . Iím also very nervous donít know what to expect..
Yes, Iím going this weekend. Check your private messages please
Old 05-16-2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Iím so glad to know Iím not alone. Iíve never been to a federal penitentiary. I donít really know what to expect. A lil nervous... but ready to see my lo at the same time. I hope the ride is smooth and the visit is awesome for the both of us
I have not visited this particular facility yet because of all of the lockdowns they have had since heís gotten there, this is his 5th facility and Iíve been to all the other ones but this one and most are the same, one thing for sure I can tell you that I wish someone would have told me is to make sure you have your license plate number wrote down or memorized, you will need it when you fill out the check in form, if not you will have to get out of line and go get it and start over, then youíll lose your place and girl I tell ya what, you want to be in one of the first groups to go back so you can get to the vending machines! Get your man some food!! Lol I sure do hope you ladies get to have your visit and everything goes smooth and great, if you have anymore questions, Iíll help all I can, you can PM me if you need to
Old 05-16-2019, 03:09 PM

Hello ladies I just got a quick message from my LO saying they were going on Lockdown and he didn’t know when they will be out. I don’t know if it’s just his unit or what ! We need to stay strong ladies
Old 05-16-2019, 07:43 PM

Omg..again...I'm getting ready to go out of the country and I wanted to talk to my lo before I left...this is ridiculous..I will be SO glad when he leaves this place...my heart breaks for him...and everyone else that's just trying to do their time and get home with no problems
Old 05-16-2019, 07:45 PM

It's 6 hours for me also..so just
Old 05-16-2019, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug1411 View Post
I have not visited this particular facility yet because of all of the lockdowns they have had since heís gotten there, this is his 5th facility and Iíve been to all the other ones but this one and most are the same, one thing for sure I can tell you that I wish someone would have told me is to make sure you have your license plate number wrote down or memorized, you will need it when you fill out the check in form, if not you will have to get out of line and go get it and start over, then youíll lose your place and girl I tell ya what, you want to be in one of the first groups to go back so you can get to the vending machines! Get your man some food!! Lol I sure do hope you ladies get to have your visit and everything goes smooth and great, if you have anymore questions, Iíll help all I can, you can PM me if you need to
Hey quick question how true is about what kinda body wash you use ? Or the no lotion and perfume ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Yarialexis13 For This Useful Post:
Ladybug1411 (05-17-2019)
Old 05-17-2019, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Hey quick question how true is about what kinda body wash you use ? Or the no lotion and perfume ?
Well I have heard it all over the years and I have to admit now that Iím a child of the 80ís lol I use a lot of hairspray, itís never set anything off and as far as body washes and lotions when I go I stick to bar soap and I do use lotion but itís never set the scanner off on me, Iíve also squirted my perfume a few times, but I have been one of the lucky ones I guess. Itís always good to be safe rather than sorry in order to see your LO, what I do is I squirt my perfume on my shirt, just a little bit, then put my shirt on, I donít spray it directly on my body. When they scan you at visit they concentrate on your front and back pockets and around your shoes and around your belt area so I donít use any spray or anything around those areas!
Old 05-17-2019, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risitas13 View Post
Hello ladies I just got a quick message from my LO saying they were going on Lockdown and he didnít know when they will be out. I donít know if itís just his unit or what ! We need to stay strong ladies
Quote:
Hello ladies I just got a quick message from my LO saying they were going on Lockdown and he didnít know when they will be out. I donít know if itís just his unit or what ! We need to stay strong ladies
Hey ladies im new to this whole thing i discovred i well I was trying to figure out why my old man hasn't called me in a week and if they were lockdown and then you Google is Big Sandy on lockdown at straight to this thread which I'm thankful for because I read everything everyone has said and it makes me feel 10 times better to kno im not alone...my guy is only doin a yr this time but he just got done doin a 5 piece yr in a Hlf ago so i kno this life and its hard and lonely but nice to find ppl goin thru the sme thing...but my guy is in C and said they may be locking down and tht was thr laet i herd and this was yesturday
The Following User Says Thank You to Manda1019 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-18-2019)
Old 05-17-2019, 05:51 PM

I will tell yall who are visiting to be veryyyyy careful ! I went up there to the facility and it was nothing but mountains so gas up in the cities !! Theres lil to none in Inez! But i think its like one or two and a dollar general outside of inez lol safe travels to the ones going ! Im so sad i cant !!! And im super late to the convo my lo is on lockdown too i got a message just before but he didnt say for how long
Old 05-17-2019, 05:54 PM

Hey ladies im new to this whole thing i discovred i well I was trying to figure out why my old man hasn't called me in a week and if they were lockdown and then i Googled is Big Sandy on lockdown and brought me straight to this thread which I'm thankful for because I read everything everyone has said and it makes me feel 10 times better to kno im not alone...my guy is only doin a yr this time but he just got done doin a 5 piece yr in a Hlf ago so i kno this life and its hard and lonely but nice to find ppl goin thru the sme thing...but my guy is in C and said they may be locking down and tht was thr laet i herd and this was yesturday...also there is really no where else to find out info on our loved ones..it awsome to get it from the ones goin thru the same thing..we may not kno each other but we are all bonded in a way others csnt understand hope yu all get you sll get yr vistis this weekend and hug them tight
The Following User Says Thank You to Manda1019 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-18-2019)
Old 05-17-2019, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda1019 View Post
Hey ladies im new to this whole thing i discovred i well I was trying to figure out why my old man hasn't called me in a week and if they were lockdown and then i Googled is Big Sandy on lockdown and brought me straight to this thread which I'm thankful for because I read everything everyone has said and it makes me feel 10 times better to kno im not alone...my guy is only doin a yr this time but he just got done doin a 5 piece yr in a Hlf ago so i kno this life and its hard and lonely but nice to find ppl goin thru the sme thing...but my guy is in C and said they may be locking down and tht was thr laet i herd and this was yesturday...also there is really no where else to find out info on our loved ones..it awsome to get it from the ones goin thru the same thing..we may not kno each other but we are all bonded in a way others csnt understand hope yu all get you sll get yr vistis this weekend and hug them tight

I found it the same way ! Lol on google !! It is so nice! And everyone is nice too! Welcome ! Lol
Old 05-17-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda1019 View Post

Welcome!!!
Old 05-18-2019, 01:10 PM

Hello yíall wanted to know if anyone that was going to visit if yíall were able to visit? Just curious. Hope yíall have a great weekend
Old 05-18-2019, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Hello yíall wanted to know if anyone that was going to visit if yíall were able to visit? Just curious. Hope yíall have a great weekend
Yes I was at visit today it went great almost 2 years of not seeing my husband! & will be back 2mrw again (:
The Following User Says Thank You to Yarialexis13 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-18-2019)
Old 05-18-2019, 05:40 PM

Anyone know how long the lockdown is ?
Old 05-18-2019, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Yes I was at visit today it went great almost 2 years of not seeing my husband! & will be back 2mrw again (:
Thats so excitinggggg! Im happy for you !
Old 05-18-2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Thatís so awesome I havenít seen my man in almost 2 years only thru pictures hopefully I can go soon. Sooo happy for you hopefully they arenít on LD long. Enjoy your visit girl 🤗
Old 05-18-2019, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyyme25 View Post
Anyone know how long the lockdown is ?
Hubby was saying today at visit it might be another long week /:
Old 05-18-2019, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Thats so excitinggggg! Im happy for you !
Thank you !!! (;
Old 05-19-2019, 07:40 AM

Visitation was totally awesome! Check in wasn’t bad at all! I hate you have to sit four blocks from the one you love the most, but other than that it was great! Oh, but it was freezing cold in there lol and the vending machines suck ...
Old 05-19-2019, 07:42 AM

Oh and I heard lockdown may be over tomorrow... or whenever the shu isn’t full... whenever they are able to ship more guys away. In case there’s a week long lockdown, I’m going To try to go to visitation the whole weekend for Memorial Day
Old 05-19-2019, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Oh and I heard lockdown may be over tomorrow... or whenever the shu isnít full... whenever they are able to ship more guys away. In case thereís a week long lockdown, Iím going To try to go to visitation the whole weekend for Memorial Day
Im soo happy yall were able to visit! How was the ride up there ?? And i hope its over tomorrow lol cause these 3-4 days feel like months lol
Old 05-19-2019, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Im soo happy yall were able to visit! How was the ride up there ?? And i hope its over tomorrow lol cause these 3-4 days feel like months lol
They always seem like months to me as well... I sure hope itís over with tomorrow. The ride was a lot of curves and hills. Literally in the mountains like my baby said. Iím from tn and it took me 5.5 hours to get to ky... I left my house at midnight. Was exhausted by the time I arrived for visit, BUT I woke up once I walked in and saw my baby waiting on me.
Old 05-19-2019, 08:56 AM

Correction... it took about an hour and a half to get to ky, about 4 hours to get to big sandy