Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM

Hey ladies,
I got a response from one of the companies I reached out to regarding the constant lock-downs at USP Lee. They are a company that investigate complaints against FBOP facilities regarding long term lock-downs. Praying to hear back from them ASAP. I will keep you all posted.

Hello XXXXXXXX. We are very sorry to hear what your husband and you are going through. Extended lockdowns are a kind of unofficial solitary confinement, with conditions that are sometimes even more restrictive, and they don't get talked about nearly enough.

I am forwarding your email to my colleagues Valerie and Jim, who will think about whether the situation at Lee is something they can look into further. Just to let you know, we are a tiny operation and are already totally overwhelmed with work and deadlines through the end of June, so it may take some time for them to get back to you--but they will do their best.

Best wishes, Jean
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anchored24 For This Useful Post:
allfruitsripe16 (Yesterday), blacks_queen (Yesterday)
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchored24 View Post
Hey ladies,
I got a response from one of the companies I reached out to regarding the constant lock-downs at USP Lee. They are a company that investigate complaints against FBOP facilities regarding long term lock-downs. Praying to hear back from them ASAP. I will keep you all posted.

Hello XXXXXXXX. We are very sorry to hear what your husband and you are going through. Extended lockdowns are a kind of unofficial solitary confinement, with conditions that are sometimes even more restrictive, and they don't get talked about nearly enough.

I am forwarding your email to my colleagues Valerie and Jim, who will think about whether the situation at Lee is something they can look into further. Just to let you know, we are a tiny operation and are already totally overwhelmed with work and deadlines through the end of June, so it may take some time for them to get back to you--but they will do their best.

Best wishes, Jean

That’s great. The word is out and that’s a start!
The Following User Says Thank You to blacks_queen For This Useful Post:
anchored24 (Yesterday)