Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 12-06-2008, 08:58 PM

Default just venting - missing his phone calls

So my man gets an extra 100 minutes this month (also got them last month) - he's in federal.. anywys i've talked to him for about 8 minutes yesterday.. He says the phones have been tied up lately and I'm at work til 5 so he usually tries to call me around 9ish.. I absolutely HATE not talking to him every 2-3 days.. well we do get emails but i NEED to hear his voice.. his last couple emails have been saying how aggravated/ depressed he's been. I really wish he'de be able to call.. I know for me it helps to vent when I'm upset. I so want this to be done with.. at the most he has 3 years left.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Loving my Fuzzy Teddy

Make the best of what you have. It always gets better. Does stress over something that you cannot change.

Old 12-09-2008, 01:15 AM

i know exactly how it feels to not be able to get calls... I hate GTL and all they want to do is screw up my talk time. Anything they can do to make it harder they do! I haven't talked to him on the phone in over a month... it breaks my heart but I'm hoping before the new year we'll be able to talk again once everything is straightened out! I need to hear him as well! They let you do email there? That is so nice!
Old 12-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Its us against the world

Thanked 4,177 Times in 2,324 Posts

I know how you feel hon. Cherish every call, every letter, email and visit- use it to strengthen you two as a whole for when he comes home! THankfully you found pto and there is a ton of support here to try to make your days a little easier!

*I know it's not easy, bein away from tha 1 u luv, some days seem almost unbearable, but b4 u close ur eyes at night, smile cuz ur 1 day closer 2 tha day ur incarcerated 1 will be home*

His Queen..forever & always..beyond Life
Old 12-09-2008, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissaboo View Post
i know exactly how it feels to not be able to get calls... I hate GTL and all they want to do is screw up my talk time. Anything they can do to make it harder they do! I haven't talked to him on the phone in over a month... it breaks my heart but I'm hoping before the new year we'll be able to talk again once everything is straightened out! I need to hear him as well! They let you do email there? That is so nice!
I have to send him money and he buys minutes for the phone.. so it's a prepaid call to me. I hope you get to talk to ur man soon!
The email is really good since we never really do letters.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthelpbutwait View Post
I know how you feel hon. Cherish every call, every letter, email and visit- use it to strengthen you two as a whole for when he comes home! THankfully you found pto and there is a ton of support here to try to make your days a little easier!

thanks! PTO definetly does help. I just hate knowing he's depressed and can't call u know? before his calls were consistant.. I guess since everyone has the extra minutes they are all using them.. they need to hurry and use them up so my baby can call me!!! lol