Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Lost in the System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Lost in the System Are you having problems locating someone in jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:52 AM
JB - All I Need

Default Can't locate my fiancé!

My fiancé was arrested 4 days ago and I can't locate him. I call no one answers one website says Essex County, another website can't find him, and someone from jail told his parents he was in IRC? What is that? Then I finally get someone and they can't find him say maybe he's been moved to delaney hall but I call there and they don't have him either. This isnt my first time dealing with this but usually by now I know the location! Please help!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Woodman2165
Donation Award 

Default Sounds familar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBWifey0923 View Post
My fiancé was arrested 4 days ago and I can't locate him. I call no one answers one website says Essex County, another website can't find him, and someone from jail told his parents he was in IRC? What is that? Then I finally get someone and they can't find him say maybe he's been moved to delaney hall but I call there and they don't have him either. This isnt my first time dealing with this but usually by now I know the location! Please help!
Was talking to my wife at 9:30 last night and called the unit before I make the 560 and she's gone today, I wore the phones out but it didn't matter, I still have no idea, BPP is reviewing and thier not cutting her loose for 30-60 and this shit is wearing me out, none of the replies were straight up either, I'll deal with it but this road is wore out, most agravating part is I can't do shit about it and a new route won't matter, all I could do was tag her I D with $50 so at least she has something where ever she ends up at.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:00 PM
JB - All I Need

keep trying and hopefully you get something! I was luckily enough to get a reliable officer on the phone who located my fiancé thank god..I got a phone call from him as well today but unfortunately I did not have ITI set up. I'm A little new to this so I'm getting frustrated fast...
Old 06-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Woodman2165
Donation Award 

Default Found her

Sorry about the last post, just get wore out, you know how it is. She was moved to Dawson in Dallas and I called to check on a visit and all is good to go, the only good is she's only 40 miles away and is ok.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:33 PM

Superstar of the Year 

Thanked 4,949 Times in 3,184 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodman2165 View Post
Sorry about the last post, just get wore out, you know how it is. She was moved to Dawson in Dallas and I called to check on a visit and all is good to go, the only good is she's only 40 miles away and is ok.
I'm glad you found her. Here is a link to the TDCJ Online Offender Search where you will be able to keep track of her. Good luck!

[/color][/size][/center]

Old 06-30-2012, 11:03 PM

Default Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBWifey0923 View Post

Try this, vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do[/url]
-Click on your state
-click on the SEARCH AND REGISTER TAB
-Type in his name
and it should tell you where he is located!
Hope this helps!

"it's not that i love waiting.... i just love the person i'm waiting for." <3
Old 06-30-2012, 11:24 PM
JB - All I Need

thanks for help everyone! So glad they have a website like this so we can all help each other out..