Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Lost in the System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Lost in the System Are you having problems locating someone in jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 12-10-2006, 09:55 PM

Default Looking for Scott Lee Martin

I need to locate Scott Lee Martin age 39. He may be in Texas or Arizona prison. If you know where he is please let me know. I am raising his daughter and need the information.
Proud grannie
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Making US stronger!!
Donation Award 

I did a search of the TEXAS inmate locator and the ARIZONA inmate locator both turned up nothing for him..... I searched the FEDERAL locator and they HAD a Scott Lee Martin age 36 - he was recently released in Sept of this year... feel free to check the sites yourself as I might have overlooked something......

Federal Site : www.bop.gov

Arizona Site : COUNTY JAIL SEARCH http://www.ancestorhunt.com/county-j...tes-search.htm

Prison Search :http://test.azcorrections.gov/isearc...rch/index.aspx

If you look on that page they have a number where you can call as well....

TEXAS INMATE LOCATOR:http://168.51.178.33/webapp/TDCJ/index2.htm

This site does not allow pop up control - so you'll have to turn them off before you do a search.... if you dont know how to turn them off just hold down the CONTROL KEY after you hit enter and have entered his name!

Kelly
Old 12-11-2006, 08:57 PM

Default Thank you

Thanks for trying to help
Proud grannie
Old 07-05-2012, 01:13 PM

Default He's my biological father

Quote:
Originally Posted by proud grannie View Post
I need to locate Scott Lee Martin age 39. He may be in Texas or Arizona prison. If you know where he is please let me know. I am raising his daughter and need the information.
Proud grannie
I knew he must have had another child after I told him to go away and that I never wanted to see him again at age 8. I am now 24 years old and have not had contact with him since then. However, I do know many things, as I have kept track to ensure that I never came into contact with him again. Your granddaughter will be better off without him in her life--trust me. But, now you know that she has a sister. I don't know that you will ever see this since it was posted so long ago, but if you do I would like to know about my little sister. Thank you and have a blessed day.