Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > LOUISIANA > Louisiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Louisiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Louisiana that do not fit into any other Louisiana sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 07-19-2019, 12:28 PM
LadyNeveaux20

Unhappy BF in St Charles Parish

Hello Iím jay my bf is currently awaiting trial at Nelson Coleman. I want to visit him but i think the visitation thing requires a packet to be completed ? Also are there conjugal visits at all in Louisiana or no? I just need someone to help like I live out of state and I want my friend to come w me but Iím not sure if they will allow it.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2019, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 6,127 Times in 3,042 Posts

He's in jail awaiting trial so usually jail visits are video only and last about 15-30 minutes. Here is a link to their website. http://www.stcharlessheriff.org/116/Corrections

Quote:
Video Arraignment & Video Visitation
The video arraignment and video visitation features of the facility reduce the need to transport inmates and reduce the introduction of contraband into the facility.
Old 07-21-2019, 08:36 AM
LadyNeveaux20

Unhappy

Oh I forgot to mention. There is this app they have called jail funds and its used to add money to the books and send emails and pictures and also do video chatting. I donít have money right now but you pay a fee to chat for 15 minutes and even all the way up to an hour I think. Iíll probably do that in a couple of weeks.