Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > HAWAII Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

HAWAII Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Hawaii - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, etc.

Old 12-21-2017, 01:47 AM

Post Kulani Correctional Facility Mail and Package questions

Has anyone ever sent a package ( care package) to kulani? They donít have a functional website and the person at their office isnít very helpful. I just want to know what vendors I can send through. And also how to send money to an inmate here? My boyfriends here but his mom and I just canít get straight answers.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
hawaii, kulani, money order, oahu, packages