Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > CLINTON HUB - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

CLINTON HUB - NY DOC New York State Prisons & Institutions located in the CLINTON HUB - Chateaugay, Altona, Bare Hill, Franklin, Lyon Mt., Clinton, Gabriels, Adirondack, Upstate.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2018, 07:43 PM

Default In SHU at Upstate, will they release him from there?

Hello everyone I have another question. My husband is at Upstate serving his time in SHU. Now I don’t know if any good time was taken away and he is supposed to be released this year in June. He did appeal the ticket and I don’t know the results. My husband sent me a card telling me he want to let me know that he appreciate me and the things I do and no matter even if the situation changes in the relationship he still love me and thanks me what ever that means. Is he giving up in our marriage?? But my question is that if he gets out the box sooner will he go to another facility till his parole date if he still gets it or will they release him from there? Can anyone help with those answers..thank you in advance..

Last edited by 4_U_2_Envie; 01-12-2018 at 08:15 PM..
Sponsored Links