Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) Unit Specific Forums > Gurney Prison Unit - Texas
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-29-2010, 01:56 PM

Default The Prison Show - KPFT, Texas

Hi ladies! I wanted to pass along a link I found online. It's called "The Prison Show" hosted by Ray Hill on KFPT out of Texas (http://www.kpft.org). It's a radio program that airs every Friday for two hours. The first hour is dedicated to prison news and updates while the second hour is a call-in where you can relay messages to loved ones who are incarcerated. The link is: http://www.theprisonshow.org/ - This page tells you all about Ray and the show. About halfway down the page is a round green button. Next to that are the most recent shows from the past two weeks. Click on either of those dates to hear the entire show. You'll find the telephone number to call and when to call in on Friday. Because it's a syndicated program, I believe it's available throughout Texas. So, if your loved one has access to a radio then he'll probably be able to listen if you want to give him a shout-out! I'm definitely going to listen Friday and try to get through. Our guys need every ounce of support and encouragement we can give them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lacey.Brianne For This Useful Post:
bryan73mom (07-02-2010), DustysGirl (07-08-2010), MnJRod06 (06-29-2010), MrsG22010 (06-29-2010)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2010, 03:04 PM
Waiting Patiently

Sounds great!

Old 07-01-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey.Brianne View Post
Hi ladies! I wanted to pass along a link I found online. It's called "The Prison Show" hosted by Ray Hill on KFPT out of Texas (http://www.kpft.org). It's a radio program that airs every Friday for two hours. The first hour is dedicated to prison news and updates while the second hour is a call-in where you can relay messages to loved ones who are incarcerated. The link is: http://www.theprisonshow.org/ - This page tells you all about Ray and the show. About halfway down the page is a round green button. Next to that are the most recent shows from the past two weeks. Click on either of those dates to hear the entire show. You'll find the telephone number to call and when to call in on Friday. Because it's a syndicated program, I believe it's available throughout Texas. So, if your loved one has access to a radio then he'll probably be able to listen if you want to give him a shout-out! I'm definitely going to listen Friday and try to get through. Our guys need every ounce of support and encouragement we can give them.

Hey, ladies! Don't forget to tune in to The Prison Show tomorrow night, 9-10pm if you can...just to see what it's all about. More than likely you'll have to tune in via the web. I don't think we can get the station here since it's broadcast out of Houston. I'm going to attach a post-it-note to my forehead so I can remember.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lacey.Brianne For This Useful Post:
DustysGirl (07-08-2010)