Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Mississippi that do not fit into any other Mississippi sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-23-2018, 08:17 AM

Default How do I request grandson be sent somewhere closer to home for A&D?

My grandson is at CMCF. If anyone knows how to request he be sent somewhere closer to home to do A&D will they please let me know
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2018, 05:09 PM

You can contact his case manager, but administrative moves are few and far between. What you will need to ask her about is how much it would cost to request a paid transfer to someplace nearer to home for him that provides A&D, and see if he's even eligible for that move. If he is eligible, then he will be considered once a bed is open in that facility.