Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

View Poll Results: Is your relationship *really* exclusive?
Yes, I'm saving myself for my man *AND HE KNOWS IT*- I will wait on him until he comes home. 195 82.98%
Yes, I'm saving myself for my man (Shh, he doesn't know it)- I will wait on him until he comes home. 11 4.68%
No, I'm NOT saving myself for my man *AND HE KNOWS IT*- I have needs now that must be met. 16 6.81%
No, I'm NOT saving myself for my man (Shh, he doesn't know it)- I have needs now that must be met. 13 5.53%
Voters: 235. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2010, 02:13 PM
He's my Peace from God

I am waiting because I love him. That makes it all worth the wait. He says laying with another man is the only thing that would break us apart. Wow why not wait? I every other thing we can work out or get through waiting is simple !!

With Gods direction we can get thru this !!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 05:16 PM
Account Closed

We have had talks about this and he knows how I feel about this. One of the other ladies stated that if you do it then it will give him a reason to do it when he comes out. I can't even find myself looking at another man because he is all that I think about. Funny thing though...there was a man that was standing real close to me today at the post office and I had a "bad" thought go through my head LOL...although the thought that I had did have him in it. :-) Not the man behind me! As I was saying though I don't even want anyone else just him and him only and I have been completely faithful to him and plan on staying that way! :-) Good luck to the rest of you!
Old 10-25-2010, 05:30 PM
BIG.QUINCY'S FIANCE12.08.

YUP IM VERY FAITHFUL TO MY HUBBY I THINK IF I BECOME N MO FAITHFULLER SHIT HE WUD GET NO.LOL BEEPPPPP.!!)))))...its like dis wen we both xchanged vowles over da phone .im tattood wit his name on me n he has my name on his wrist n his ringfinga..so do i..were n love..LOVE U BAE.MUUUUWAH..
Old 10-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Banned

I have thought so many times about finding someone else...but not to cheat on him. Sometimes I think about just giving up and finding a "conventional" relationship as opposed to one where my man is in prison. I miss having a husband that I can see every day, touch, talk to on the phone. It's so hard waiting all these years.

But when it actually comes down to it, I realize I'm so insanely in love with my husband that I can't even bare the thought of being with another man. There truly is no one else for me...this is the one. He is not only beautiful and intelligent, but he was brought to me by God himself. I could never break that vow.

My love grows stronger every day, even when some days I feel like screaming and throwing in the towel!
Old 10-25-2010, 05:56 PM

I am faithful to my man, I couldn't vote in the poll though as I am not "waiting" for him, I am living with him this holding out is just a part of that life we have together
Old 10-25-2010, 06:20 PM

he is terribly jealous,
he don't want me to even be talking to other men,
;
;;
because he knows if I was in jail
;
he would not miss a beat with his many lovers.
;
;
but that is his problem,
;
;because I plan on living a long time
;
;
and using the baby-making-equipment without marriage is a great disrespect to our creator
and to our children who are exposed to jealous mad men and sexually transmitted diseases.

I love my honey, and am so surprised by his love and patience,

The Following User Says Thank You to cyrsu For This Useful Post:
NancyDrew2 (10-25-2010)
Old 10-25-2010, 06:22 PM

yes, when it came down to almost failing,
I found I had no desire to have another man touch me.

I love my honey, and am so surprised by his love and patience,

Old 10-25-2010, 06:33 PM
Donation Award 

What kind of question is this? Maybe if the post started with asking something to the point of what makes a person feel the need of being faithful, or even what this relationship give a person to give their all to make it work...but honestly asking if a person is being faithful in their MWI situation is other's, outside the two having it, business. I can't see where questions like this do anything other than bring drama and debate. Why does anyone need to know if someone else is faithful? If you aren't then that is your choice and something you have to deal with. If you are then great, that too is something you have to deal with living with. I just can't understand what a stranger online would learn regarding another person's experience on the matter. Faithful or not, that is very personal decision and relationships are like DNA, no one matches anyone else in this world. I just can't fathom why another person would question other people that live this life about thier personal sexual and emotional choices. Why does anyone in the world give a damn about the way other people handle their relationship?
missjohnson (10-26-2010)
Old 10-25-2010, 07:48 PM
*Officially Missing You*

Always.

But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing
You cut me open and I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
Old 10-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahh7778 View Post
What kind of question is this? Maybe if the post started with asking something to the point of what makes a person feel the need of being faithful, or even what this relationship give a person to give their all to make it work...but honestly asking if a person is being faithful in their MWI situation is other's, outside the two having it, business. I can't see where questions like this do anything other than bring drama and debate. Why does anyone need to know if someone else is faithful? If you aren't then that is your choice and something you have to deal with. If you are then great, that too is something you have to deal with living with. I just can't understand what a stranger online would learn regarding another person's experience on the matter. Faithful or not, that is very personal decision and relationships are like DNA, no one matches anyone else in this world. I just can't fathom why another person would question other people that live this life about thier personal sexual and emotional choices. Why does anyone in the world give a damn about the way other people handle their relationship?
I've seen other topics on here that truly do not make sense....I think this is a topic we can all relate to because it is difficult waiting and being alone for years....I'd imagine people are curious because it's human nature. I wasn't outraged or baffled by this topic; not sure why you were. <shrugs shoulders>
Old 10-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew2 View Post
I've seen other topics on here that truly do not make sense....I think this is a topic we can all relate to because it is difficult waiting and being alone for years....I'd imagine people are curious because it's human nature. I wasn't outraged or baffled by this topic; not sure why you were. <shrugs shoulders>
They way the questioned was asked seemed like it was just looking for trouble. I answered in my point of view. To me, if a person asks a question like that they question themselves and won't find an answer like that from someone's else experience. Most times on PTO, a topic such as this just causes a stir. A person knows how they feel in a relationship and shouldn't try to justify feelings my reading another person's experience. The topic is too serious in my opinion. I just can't understand what help it would be to hear know if other people were or were not faithful. I don't believe we all really can relate. Just because another chooses to be faithful or not should never be a reason another considers or does not consider the same. I was not outraged at all. I just would hate to see anyone think they could find an answer in deciding to be faithful or not by hearing words or stories from another. Be curious, that is fine....but I have been on PTO long enough to know, that many member really take others words to heart and I don't think many people should look at their relationship based on what they read or learn here. Shrug the shoulders if you want, but realize that many women really do spend a great deal of time here and consider things posted and compare them to their relationships..and they shouldn't. Every person is different and being curious is one thing but wondering if you should or shouldn't be faithful should not be based on advice you get from someone else online. that is just my opinion, and I don't shrug my shoulders when someone doesn't agree with me, it is bad posture and isn't healthly.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahh7778 View Post
They way the questioned was asked seemed like it was just looking for trouble. I answered in my point of view. To me, if a person asks a question like that they question themselves and won't find an answer like that from someone's else experience. Most times on PTO, a topic such as this just causes a stir. A person knows how they feel in a relationship and shouldn't try to justify feelings my reading another person's experience. The topic is too serious in my opinion. I just can't understand what help it would be to hear know if other people were or were not faithful. I don't believe we all really can relate. Just because another chooses to be faithful or not should never be a reason another considers or does not consider the same. I was not outraged at all. I just would hate to see anyone think they could find an answer in deciding to be faithful or not by hearing words or stories from another. Be curious, that is fine....but I have been on PTO long enough to know, that many member really take others words to heart and I don't think many people should look at their relationship based on what they read or learn here. Shrug the shoulders if you want, but realize that many women really do spend a great deal of time here and consider things posted and compare them to their relationships..and they shouldn't. Every person is different and being curious is one thing but wondering if you should or shouldn't be faithful should not be based on advice you get from someone else online. that is just my opinion, and I don't shrug my shoulders when someone doesn't agree with me, it is bad posture and isn't healthly.
I shrugged my shoulders at how unneccessarily dramatic the comments were...not that someone didn't agree with me. This is a very real topic for many of us...and if someone truly is making a decision on whether or not to cheat on their spouse based on responses in a poll on a thread in a prison chat forum...then I think their problems run a tad bit deeper than what you've addressed here....
Old 10-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew2 View Post
I shrugged my shoulders at how unneccessarily dramatic the comments were...not that someone didn't agree with me. This is a very real topic for many of us...and if someone truly is making a decision on whether or not to cheat on their spouse based on responses in a poll on a thread in a prison chat forum...then I think their problems run a tad bit deeper than what you've addressed here....
I have to agree that it is a very real issue for many of us, me included...but honestly I see that you would be very surprised if you had a real number on just how many members on PTO take posts like this to heart. It is sad, and I wish people wouldn't take so much out of things written on here. But fact is that women do rely on posts like this to compare their relationships. Yes things are a tad deeper like you said, but I think that people like you and I who just like to have a good thoughtful conversation, need to remember that their are others out their not like us and really do read each and every post and ponder what they read. I love to debate and learn, but I have learned to be a bit cautious after alot of time seeing people take things to heart and I don't want to be the reason another girl tosses and turns in bed at night thinking about what another stranger said. I respect you for sharing your thoughts with me.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Account Closed

I'm really in love and I'm patient. I have no reason to cheat. I know what it feels like to be cheated on and he does as well, so... I'm pretty content in spending time focusing on waiting for him to come home and getting our lives together so we can be happy as a couple for when he does come home.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:21 AM

110% his and only his. I figure he's doing time and I'm doing it right there with him. What helps is that I am so emotionally fulfilled by him and us that I don't want to look elsewhere - not even for the physical.

Old 10-03-2019, 03:34 PM

Absolutely! He is my everything. I don't want others even touching my hand. I get grossed out. I'm all his Plus we have phone sex so who is better to get you off than yourself
Old 10-12-2019, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLINOIS.PAL View Post
110% his and only his. I figure he's doing time and I'm doing it right there with him. What helps is that I am so emotionally fulfilled by him and us that I don't want to look elsewhere - not even for the physical.
This is how I feel as well. It shocks him, but I don't need or want anyone else.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:18 PM
Until the end

29 people voted no. 29 people need to find another relationship. Stay classy.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:03 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 11,426 Times in 4,744 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor611 View Post
29 people voted no. 29 people need to find another relationship. Stay classy.

Some couples have open relationships some couples have fwb relationships. Love comes in shapes and sizes itís not helpful to judge. Itís got nothing to do with being classy. Itís got everything to do with couples choosing what works for them in their circumstances.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
The Following User Says Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (10-19-2019)