Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > PTO Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO Lounge Come in... put your feet up and relax... talk about anything non-prison related! Hobbies, Books, Technical and Do it Yourself, Travel and more.

Old 11-14-2007, 05:23 PM

Default R.I.P Trey

Well on the 10 one of my close friends and i were going over to her house.. on the way there we were going around this coner and well we saw all these people in the road so we stopped.. (we live in a little bitty small town and everyone knows everone) well it was a wreck and noone had a cell phone to call the ems.. so my best friends dad is the fire cheif so we called him first to get him there it was only about a block from her house.. so she walked over to the car to see if everyone was alright.. and she came back screaming telling me who it was and everything.. so i walked over there and it was this guy trey.. he was laying there on the ground and his wife was right beside him.. they just had a baby 3 months ago.. he had been drinkin over at his mother in-laws house and took the courner too sharp and flipped the truck he wasnt wearing a seat belt but she was she got out without a scrach.. but him he was thrown out of the truck and died on inpact.. i just cant get it out of my head seeing him laying there lifeless.. and her.. i feel for her she has a 3 month old that will never know his daddy.. i just dont understand how someone can me taken away like that he was such a good man!!.. and then todya i find out that she is preg again. i just cant get over it all.. anyways im so sorry for this being so long but i just needed to get my feelings out.. thanks for reading..

Sponsored Links