Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > SOUTH CAROLINA > South Carolina General Prison Talk, Introductions and Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

South Carolina General Prison Talk, Introductions and Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in South Carolina that do not fit into any other South Carolina subforum. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind in addition to prison.

Old 05-08-2017, 06:48 PM
freeyou2020

Unhappy Dirty UA on YOA, what happens next?

my fiance was under the yoa program. he pissed dirty and was violated the judge said in court mandtory 3 yrs . 😢😢 my question is has any one ever experiance this ,if so how much time does he have to do. his offender type say yoa5c indeterminated sentence . does he have to do the whole 36 mthz.. i need details about everything PLEASE
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Carolina traveler

Thanked 3,393 Times in 2,374 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinghubby20 View Post
my fiance was under the yoa program. he pissed dirty and was violated the judge said in court mandtory 3 yrs . 😢😢 my question is has any one ever experiance this ,if so how much time does he have to do. his offender type say yoa5c indeterminated sentence . does he have to do the whole 36 mthz.. i need details about everything PLEASE

If part of the terms of his sentencing was to remain drug free, that's a violation. He will have to do the entire sentence if the judge orders it.