Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of New Jersey, including lockdowns.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2019, 11:02 AM

Default What all happens at CRAF? classification, phone, questions

Can someone please tell me what goes on besides classification. I was told itís 23:1, but then heard differently. I heard they canít make calls, can make calls immediately as they get their pin, that they can use their old pin, that thereís a blackout period. So much different info... I called craf yesterday and they said if they are there longer than 21 days they can get visits but most people arenít there that long. Also when can they access JPay and can they message back?.. he prepared me that it may be a week we wonít talk but I am still going out of my mind and itís obkt been 4 days.. desperately seeking some advice
Sponsored Links