Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Connecticut should be posted here.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2014, 08:17 PM
ginahunt3's Avatar
ginahunt3 ginahunt3 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: CT, USA
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default Do I have grounds for a complaint? Should have been released 2 months ago!

My boyfriend is in a halfway house with a maximum of 180 days there which would be 6 months. He's been there since January 7 2014. Almost 8 months! They've been telling him for 2 months that he'll be going home "any day now". All of the paperwork is in but he's still there. Today they called his mom and told her they don't know what happened to the paperwork and needed the information again. He hasn't gotten into any trouble the whole time he was in prison and the halfway house. He found a job within the first week he was there. A guy who did 20 years for murder was put in the halfway house after my man got there and he's out already! Its ridiculous. Do I have grounds for a complaint and if so who do I contact?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:25 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics