Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Maryland that do not fit into any other Maryland sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 12-10-2015, 10:31 AM

Unhappy Intro--arielannmarie24

Hello I'm not sure how to even start this is all very new to me my fiancé had recently been locked up we have a long journey ahead of us. I'm so scared and don't know how to cope with this. Just looking for people to talk to who are going through the same thing
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arielannmarie24 View Post
Hello I'm not sure how to even start this is all very new to me my fiancé had recently been locked up we have a long journey ahead of us. I'm so scared and don't know how to cope with this. Just looking for people to talk to who are going through the same thing
Hi, I completely understand how you're feeling right now. Definitely breath, try your best to relax, and have a positive mindset that this is only temporary. You will make it through no matter how hard it will get, stay focused and strong. Yes it's way easier said than done, but if you can make it through this obstacle best believe nothing will ever stop you or get you down. Never let anyone compromise the love you have for your fiancé, and communicate. Hold on to memories, reminisce, laugh, plan goals for yourself. Keep moving sweetie...it's only temporary. I'm staying strong and its extremely hard...but never give up...tears are your best let out so its ok to cry but remember to pick yourself you and become a stronger you for both yourself and your fiancé.
Old 12-10-2015, 01:54 PM

Thank you so much I definitely needed that. I feel like the only thing I know how to do right now is cry
Old 12-15-2015, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much I definitely needed that. I feel like the only thing I know how to do right now is cry
You're more than welcome...cry hun get it all out because it's OK to release all the pain you're feeling that's the only way. Just remember you're a strong individual and nothing or no one can take that from you. Hope everything has gotten somewhat better and that you had a chance to speak to your fiancé, and maybe scheduled a visit lol.
Old 12-15-2015, 10:17 PM

Thanked 1,694 Times in 837 Posts

Quote:
Relax, take lots of deep breaths, as this too shall pass. Take good care of yourself while he is away, he will need your strength to help him through his sentence. There is nothing worse for an inmate to know their loved one outside is moping around all depressed.

You can do this, allow it to strengthen your relationship even more.