Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to the Federal Prison & the Criminal Justice System that do not fit into any other Federal sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-06-2004, 06:51 PM
I <3 my Federal inmate!

Post Leavenworth, USP Info Please

Can anyone give me some info about Leavenworth
Ive been asking around and no one seems to know anything. Im very scared cuz I still havent heard from my fiance, and he got there about 4 days ago. I know theres like a 2 week orientation thing, before they can make calls. How do visits work? I was wondering what kind of visits they have, etc. Just general info. Plz help?
Thanx

I Love My Federal Inmate
Kaytee and Jeremy

Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2004, 11:35 PM

I Jus Got Approve For A Visit There With My Friend I Hope U Here From Him Soon I Here U Can Visit From 8-3 I'm New To This Too
Old 08-28-2004, 04:07 AM
Donation Award 

Kaytee

Check in the Federal Prison forum here on PTO...we might have some info in that area.
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=186

They have to submit a phone list...which can take up to 2 weeks to be approved. You can also try using the search feature...for "USP Leavenworth".
Old 11-14-2004, 11:45 AM

i have dealt with usp max for four years now. it's hardcore, known as the "hothouse" depending upon your loved ones disposition and case, mail is seen as a privelege there it can take anywhere from two to sixteen days to receive. plhone lists they're allowed 30 individuals on their list, and allowed to call 300 minutes a month. it can take up to 90 days to get visitation approval and then it can be a long process. they will put him through an orientation period. USP experiences several lockdowns a week, especially over the upcoming holidays then they can last for days or weeks. if you need help call the gaurd shack i have their nos. but give him the time he needs to settle in there first beofre you make waves. i'd let it slide a month, before i stirred the pot, it can get hot for you.