Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Correctional Training Facility, Soledad (CTF) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Correctional Training Facility, Soledad (CTF) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Correctional Training Facility located in Soledad, California.

Old 01-16-2009, 04:39 PM

Default Help with family visiting

Hi guys, sorry for any repetitive questions but I was wondering about family visiting. I just put money on his books via JPAY but I think it is different. Is sending a cashier's check and the yellow form (exemption of family visit funds from restitution) order the only way to put funds on the books. His restitution is done, so do they take it out of his normal funds?

I am confused and his counselor is NO help.

Thanks for any advice.

Also, how long after sending in the packet with food order, etc. does a visit happen? Waiting for the 1st............
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2009, 04:13 PM
HiZ Luv IS 1 iN a MilLioN

no darling u cud put money on their books thru jpay(dats da way i do it) or send him a money order(dont no how dis works cuz ived never done it). since his restitution is done dey shouldnt deduct any money from him anymore...so lets suppose dat u send him 300 he will get those 300 complete....now with da family visits wen u put money on his books dey will deduct money from his books in order to purchase all da food he wants for ur visit. so make sure dat he has enough to cover all the food dat u guys want...and if theirs something dat he order but its not in stock den dey will refund him da money.....hope dis help.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
Hi guys, sorry for any repetitive questions but I was wondering about family visiting. I just put money on his books via JPAY but I think it is different. Is sending a cashier's check and the yellow form (exemption of family visit funds from restitution) order the only way to put funds on the books. His restitution is done, so do they take it out of his normal funds?

I am confused and his counselor is NO help.

Thanks for any advice.

Also, how long after sending in the packet with food order, etc. does a visit happen? Waiting for the 1st............
Old 01-19-2009, 10:45 PM

Thank you so much, that totally eases my mind. The last thing I want is MORE waiting due to a money screw up!
Old 01-20-2009, 10:45 PM
HiZ Luv IS 1 iN a MilLioN

No problem...... Glad i wuz able to help u....