Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility, Corcoran (SATF)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility, Corcoran (SATF) Topic and discussion specific to CSATF- Substance Abuse Treatment Facility located at Corcoran State Prison in California.

Old 07-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Account Closed

Default Corcoran #2 Visiting & Family Visiting

Hi:

My husband just found out he is being transferred from CCI to Corcoran #2 shortly. I would like to find out about the visiting & family visiting at Corcoran #2 I am sure they are probably different than CCI.

Any information anyone can give me will be appreciated.

Also are they on lockdown all the time? I have been reading posts and it looks that way.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2007, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjutebe
Hi:

My husband just found out he is being transferred from CCI to Corcoran #2 shortly. I would like to find out about the visiting & family visiting at Corcoran #2 I am sure they are probably different than CCI.

Any information anyone can give me will be appreciated.

Also are they on lockdown all the time? I have been reading posts and it looks that way.

Thanks
You found this site... and you did say you are reading, good,look at all the stuff we already put up. Tons and tons of info! Just go backwards or search and all your question are there. Don't mean to be harsh but it's there for the reading. Welcome! Hope he is happier in his new location.

Last edited by silvershadow; 07-02-2007 at 05:42 PM..
Old 07-02-2007, 09:32 PM

What is Corocran 2? Well- I guess that it isn't Cororan 1 (which is what I know about) Hey- we can be the blind leading the blind.....haha.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:24 AM
CSATF/CTC

Default Corcoran 2

That is also called CSATF. California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility. They are basically back to back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant's Girl
What is Corocran 2? Well- I guess that it isn't Cororan 1 (which is what I know about) Hey- we can be the blind leading the blind.....haha.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:52 PM

Okay- thanks for the clarification. This is what i has possibly thought, but i didn't want to assume anything. I am just use to hearing #2 being referred to as CSATF. Again, thanks.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:01 PM

I dont' have any info on family visiting, but regular visiting goes until 3pm (some prisons, it's 2:30). They process you through quickly, but are strict on dress code. Yes they LD a lot. right now D yard is LD'd & all hispanics on C yard and it's constantly changing, but unfortunately C & D seem to get LD'd the most. D yard is SNY (sensitive needs yard). Any specifics you'd like to know?? It's a very large prison and has more than 1 visiting processing building, depending on what yard he's on. How much time does he have left until his release?