Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2020, 04:21 PM

Default MWI is out of prison & it hurts like hell!!!

Hi everyone,
I need to talk to you guys. Hopefully you can shed some light over my story. I met my pp few years ago, we found in love with each other through letters (could not phone at that time). We were talking about meeting up, me relocating from France to his state even getting married! Sadly letters began to not be enough to me and the fact we could not find a way to call each other didnít help. I started to tell him maybe the relationship is going nowhere. He got extremely hurt, so bad that he wonít talk to me back when I tried to sort things out. Time passed. I call him after 2 years to get news, he is ready to start the relationship again. I am with someone else, I tell him so. He expects me to break up with the guy. I donít. He doesnít talk to me again. Eventually after several months my story ends, I was in a very bad and abusive relationship, not easy to get out of. I want to be with my pp as an item. It turns out he is getting released! I talk to him the day before his release, he seems distant saying Ďnow u want to talk to meí. He says heís gonna call me when he is out. Well he is at a halfway house since last Tuesday and I still didnít get any news from him! Iím feeling devastated. I wish I could make him understand how much I care and love him and that all that time I was thinking of him and looking for a way to be together ! What should I do??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diamond4u For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (09-04-2020), WeepingWillow (08-23-2020)
Sponsored Links