Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc.
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc. All information & questions relating to parole, probation, community service, half-way houses, and ex-offender employment in Michigan should be posted here.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:42 PM

Unhappy Will the P.O. check with the management company?

Hello All,
I have a son being released in about 6 months. He is coming to Michigan from Virginia, as I moved during his 8 year sentence. Right now my fiance and I are in an apartment. My question is, when my son is released will the P.O. just come and inspect the apartment or will he actually go to the management office and check if he's on the lease and everything?
Thanks in advance for any experiences shared!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2018, 04:23 PM

Thanked 2,931 Times in 1,790 Posts

He will come in and check the apartment Maybe.....when my husband was in for a DUI they didn't come until after he came home I'm not even sure this one's coming before he comes home or not but anyway no they don't check with the landlords or anything like that they just come check the apartment