Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc.
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc. All information & questions relating to parole, probation, community service, half-way houses, and ex-offender employment in Michigan should be posted here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-09-2013, 05:57 PM
pookiedoo2 pookiedoo2 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 474
Thanks: 6
Thanked 131 Times in 103 Posts
Default DRC-Bridges Program??

My son got his parole!! He also is supposed to go to the DRC-Bridges program. Does anyone know anything about this? How long are they there for? I know it's housed at Ryan (which is 30 minutes from home, as opposed to the 3 hours for his current facility). Does MDOC transport them right from their facility to Ryan? Any info would be appreciated. He could be home in less than 2 months, if my calculations are correct. He's 8 months past his ERD, already.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 02-08-2013, 12:36 PM
countryblocks countryblocks is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: michigan
Posts: 477
Thanks: 125
Thanked 207 Times in 102 Posts
Default

Hi Pookie
Congratulations to your son and your family. I have a question to ask. My son called yesterday & was told he has to go to Detroit Bridges program beforre he gets out. He has asked many people about it and no one knows anything. I was wondering if you can tell me anything such when do they go and how long do they stay. He has to take a class for domestic violence even though he took all of the anger classes.
Is your son home now? I hope so. Always happy when someone gets out of jail & prisons.
Such good news
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2013, 07:38 PM
pookiedoo2 pookiedoo2 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 474
Thanks: 6
Thanked 131 Times in 103 Posts
Default

Not home yet. He just got to Ryan..I guess it's now the Detroit Reentry Center or something (in Detroit, where the Bridges program is). The program is 90-120 days (closer to 120 is what my son is hearing). He just got transferred there on the 6th (his actual parole date). Your son should get transferred on his parole date or shortly before. Ryan is the ONLY place the program is offered. I guess it's where all the parole violators go and those who need this program. I am hearing that the parole office for the area will also be housed there. It's very new to Ryan and no one really knows what's going on. Everything changes daily. My son lost most of his property in the move because his old facility swore he was going home (even though he told them otherwise). They gave him a debit card and everything with his account balance on it. I just had to add more money to his Jpay (after they deleted him from the system...and he had to get that back on track). He should be home before summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryblocks View Post
Hi Pookie
Congratulations to your son and your family. I have a question to ask. My son called yesterday & was told he has to go to Detroit Bridges program beforre he gets out. He has asked many people about it and no one knows anything. I was wondering if you can tell me anything such when do they go and how long do they stay. He has to take a class for domestic violence even though he took all of the anger classes.
Is your son home now? I hope so. Always happy when someone gets out of jail & prisons.
Such good news
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pookiedoo2 For This Useful Post:
countryblocks (02-08-2013), oops he did it (02-10-2013)
  #4  
Old 02-08-2013, 07:52 PM
countryblocks countryblocks is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: michigan
Posts: 477
Thanks: 125
Thanked 207 Times in 102 Posts
Default

Too bad most of his property was lost. My son said the next time we visit he is going to send some things home with us. Items like paperwork and pictures. How nice that he will be home before summer. Keep us posted.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-09-2013, 09:01 AM
pookiedoo2 pookiedoo2 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 474
Thanks: 6
Thanked 131 Times in 103 Posts
Default

Good idea. I wasn't able to get up there before they moved him. He lost books, his radio, his hygiene items, and clothes. They sent him with the clothes on his back and just some of his property. Now, he's down to just the basics and is not happy. He can't have his TV at DRC so he's bored. No visits there, either...at least not yet. He hears rumors that they might let folks visit. That would be nice since now he's just 1/2 hour away instead of 2 1/2! I could visit more. I hope he can put in a store order soon. This transition hasn't been easy for him because of all the lost stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryblocks View Post
Too bad most of his property was lost. My son said the next time we visit he is going to send some things home with us. Items like paperwork and pictures. How nice that he will be home before summer. Keep us posted.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2013, 02:22 AM
oops he did it oops he did it is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5
Thanks: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Conflicting info on Bridges

My boyfriend has been granted his parole, and we are having an impossible time trying to get information regarding the bridges program. I called the Michigan Director of Prisoner Re-entry (his name escapes me just now), and he told me the program would be offered in Jackson, Traverse City and Carson City. He couldn't tell me the length of the program, but he did say he thought about 4 months. I told him the parole date was the end of May, and he told me not to worry because if the prisoner had not been moved in time to complete the program before his parole date, he would not have to go to the program, or would just complete whatever portion occured prior to his parole date. He assured me that he would be released from the prison system on his parole date to come home, no matter what. He said if none of the 3 centers were close to my house, then the parolee would complete the program as an outpatient in a local counseling center, or be released from having to do the program all together. He told me the local parole officer would determine whether or not he has to go to outpatient counseling. I tried having a substance abuse counselor contact her friends in the parole office, and they had never even heard of the bridges program. Finally the supervisor was consulted, and he had heard of the program but had no details, as he said he was getting conflicting information constantly.
Whenever you have more information, it would be much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oops he did it For This Useful Post:
countryblocks (02-10-2013)
  #7  
Old 02-10-2013, 04:44 AM
pookiedoo2 pookiedoo2 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 474
Thanks: 6
Thanked 131 Times in 103 Posts
Default

The info you were given is false. The ONLY place the program is offered is Detroit at Ryan (now called Detroit Reentry Center). It's where all of the parole violators go and anyone who needs to complete a program for parole. Your LO will hit Ryan the date of his parole (he can't go there before his actual parole date). The program is between 105-120 days. He will parole TO the program, not home. They don't have actual prisoners there, only parolees (and those on dialysis and food service workers). Your LO must be an true parolee in order to be transferred to DRC. This is a new program and many in DOC aren't aware of what is going on. His paperwork should say DRC Bridges program. If it doesn't then he is to complete something else and won't be at DRC. If the program is a stipulation of his parole, he can't be paroled to the street without it (no matter what someone told you from DOC). DOC doesn't really know what they are talking about. I did MUCH investigating of this. You should actually call the parole board to get info, as they are the folks who put the stipulation on his parole. It should be on his paperwork. It would all depend on who you talk to in the parole office (an actual parole board member would know more than someone answering the phones).

Sorry you were given the runaround. It's frustrating. I was given my info from someone who works IN the Bridges program itself. My son is also telling me the same stuff since he's been transferred there already. If they catch a ticket (even minor), it delays their release date by a week. There is more on the tickets but I can't remember. They can also violate parole while in DRC and can be sent back to prison without even hitting the streets (except the stipulation about associating with a known felon...I mean, hey, they are all known felons...sorry couldn't resist that irony).

I think the DRC Bridges program is supposed to be an equivalent to the AOP/VOP/SOP that they didn't get because of cuts. It's ok, though...he's one step closer to being home. I hope this info helps and doesn't shoot down your hopes. I am just being real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oops he did it View Post
My boyfriend has been granted his parole, and we are having an impossible time trying to get information regarding the bridges program. I called the Michigan Director of Prisoner Re-entry (his name escapes me just now), and he told me the program would be offered in Jackson, Traverse City and Carson City. He couldn't tell me the length of the program, but he did say he thought about 4 months. I told him the parole date was the end of May, and he told me not to worry because if the prisoner had not been moved in time to complete the program before his parole date, he would not have to go to the program, or would just complete whatever portion occured prior to his parole date. He assured me that he would be released from the prison system on his parole date to come home, no matter what. He said if none of the 3 centers were close to my house, then the parolee would complete the program as an outpatient in a local counseling center, or be released from having to do the program all together. He told me the local parole officer would determine whether or not he has to go to outpatient counseling. I tried having a substance abuse counselor contact her friends in the parole office, and they had never even heard of the bridges program. Finally the supervisor was consulted, and he had heard of the program but had no details, as he said he was getting conflicting information constantly.
Whenever you have more information, it would be much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pookiedoo2 For This Useful Post:
countryblocks (02-10-2013), oops he did it (02-11-2013)
  #8  
Old 02-11-2013, 06:53 PM
countryblocks countryblocks is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: michigan
Posts: 477
Thanks: 125
Thanked 207 Times in 102 Posts
Default

My son got his papers today & has to go to Ryan in Detroit in June. He has to take a class. It has to be completed before he can be paroled. This is 1 step closer to coming home. He does not know how long it lasts.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to countryblocks For This Useful Post:
oops he did it (02-11-2013)
  #9  
Old 02-11-2013, 07:22 PM
pookiedoo2 pookiedoo2 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 474
Thanks: 6
Thanked 131 Times in 103 Posts
Default

Congrats! I'm also happy my son will be home soon. The length of the program keeps changing. My son says right now, it's 105-120 days. I'll keep you in the loop as to any changes. Actually, he'll be on parole while in the program, he just won't be able to hit the streets until it's completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryblocks View Post
My son got his papers today & has to go to Ryan in Detroit in June. He has to take a class. It has to be completed before he can be paroled. This is 1 step closer to coming home. He does not know how long it lasts.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-11-2013, 08:29 PM
countryblocks countryblocks is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: michigan
Posts: 477
Thanks: 125
Thanked 207 Times in 102 Posts
Default

Thank you pookiedoo2. It is good news when your lo gets another chance. It took a big load off our shoulder. He has a long road ahead of him when he is released. He has to find the way to close that revolving door. He has never met his 4 year old daughter and is really looking forward to being in her life. Yes, please keep me posted on changes. Actually my son sat in county jail for 4 months and po refused to give him credit for time served and if she would have he would have been released sooner. Ryan is the only place that has this class. I am happy for you & your family
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-11-2013, 09:16 PM
oops he did it oops he did it is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5
Thanks: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Smile Thanks

Thanks for the humor, it made me laugh!! Glad to hear your son is close to coming home. My LO parole paperwork simply said "BRIDGES", no DRC. He has since been told the name was changed to DRC B.R.I.D.G.E.S. I am sure your information is better than what I was told. I found it hard to believe that he would simply be released if the DOC didn't get him through the program before his fixed parole date. LO had heard rumors that he would have to do the program after his parole date, but the guy I called in Lansing said that was not true, but he didn't appear to know what was going on anyway.
Thanks for the suggestion about calling the parole board. I have to admit, that never occured to me. I'll give that a try. I am just happy to have any additional information. Thank you again for sharing your knowledge.


Quote:
Originally Posted by pookiedoo2 View Post
The info you were given is false. The ONLY place the program is offered is Detroit at Ryan (now called Detroit Reentry Center). It's where all of the parole violators go and anyone who needs to complete a program for parole. Your LO will hit Ryan the date of his parole (he can't go there before his actual parole date). The program is between 105-120 days. He will parole TO the program, not home. They don't have actual prisoners there, only parolees (and those on dialysis and food service workers). Your LO must be an true parolee in order to be transferred to DRC. This is a new program and many in DOC aren't aware of what is going on. His paperwork should say DRC Bridges program. If it doesn't then he is to complete something else and won't be at DRC. If the program is a stipulation of his parole, he can't be paroled to the street without it (no matter what someone told you from DOC). DOC doesn't really know what they are talking about. I did MUCH investigating of this. You should actually call the parole board to get info, as they are the folks who put the stipulation on his parole. It should be on his paperwork. It would all depend on who you talk to in the parole office (an actual parole board member would know more than someone answering the phones).

Sorry you were given the runaround. It's frustrating. I was given my info from someone who works IN the Bridges program itself. My son is also telling me the same stuff since he's been transferred there already. If they catch a ticket (even minor), it delays their release date by a week. There is more on the tickets but I can't remember. They can also violate parole while in DRC and can be sent back to prison without even hitting the streets (except the stipulation about associating with a known felon...I mean, hey, they are all known felons...sorry couldn't resist that irony).

I think the DRC Bridges program is supposed to be an equivalent to the AOP/VOP/SOP that they didn't get because of cuts. It's ok, though...he's one step closer to being home. I hope this info helps and doesn't shoot down your hopes. I am just being real.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-11-2013, 09:21 PM
oops he did it oops he did it is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5
Thanks: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Smile Thanks

Congratulations on your son being that much closer to coming home. Thanks for posting. All information is appreciated. Is your son's parole date in June? How did he find out he would go to Detroit in June? Just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryblocks View Post
My son got his papers today & has to go to Ryan in Detroit in June. He has to take a class. It has to be completed before he can be paroled. This is 1 step closer to coming home. He does not know how long it lasts.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-11-2013, 09:31 PM
pookiedoo2 pookiedoo2 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 474
Thanks: 6
Thanked 131 Times in 103 Posts
Default

Yep...DRC is the Detroit Reentry Center at Ryan. He should be getting an actual parole date soon. My son had to wait a bit for the actual parole date...his original paperwork said ABOUT 1-26 and then he got the official 2-6 date on a letter. He was transferred to DRC on the 6th. He was getting antsy, thinking it was going to be before...it wasn't. He was officially on parole on the 6th and that was what it was. I checked OTIS and it says he's on parole but is at DRC. It's really frustrating when DOC changes everything and reorganizes. My info is good info, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oops he did it View Post
Thanks for the humor, it made me laugh!! Glad to hear your son is close to coming home. My LO parole paperwork simply said "BRIDGES", no DRC. He has since been told the name was changed to DRC B.R.I.D.G.E.S. I am sure your information is better than what I was told. I found it hard to believe that he would simply be released if the DOC didn't get him through the program before his fixed parole date. LO had heard rumors that he would have to do the program after his parole date, but the guy I called in Lansing said that was not true, but he didn't appear to know what was going on anyway.
Thanks for the suggestion about calling the parole board. I have to admit, that never occured to me. I'll give that a try. I am just happy to have any additional information. Thank you again for sharing your knowledge.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pookiedoo2 For This Useful Post:
countryblocks (02-12-2013), oops he did it (02-14-2013)
  #14  
Old 02-12-2013, 04:50 AM
countryblocks countryblocks is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: michigan
Posts: 477
Thanks: 125
Thanked 207 Times in 102 Posts
Default

my son had a parole hearing February 4th. His ERD is June 23. His councelor said it was on the computer that he was approved and he got his letter yesterday. The parole board member who talked to him said he is going to recommend a program at Ryan in Detroit. It is the only place that offers this. The letter said he goes June 26th & will be on parole for 15 months.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:13 AM
pookiedoo2 pookiedoo2 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 474
Thanks: 6
Thanked 131 Times in 103 Posts
Default

He'll be transferred to Ryan on the 26th of June. He'll do the program and come home. It should take anywhere from 105-120 days...could be less. It changes every day. He'll officially be on parole while at Ryan so that's just less time he's on parole in the real world. I consider that a good thing. Less opportunity for them to violate him. Just tell him to keep his nose clean, they can revoke his positive parole hearing at any time if he catches a ticket. Even at Ryan he can violate and be sent back before even hitting the streets. Tell him to do everything in his power to not get ANY tickets between now and the time he walks out the door to come home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryblocks View Post
my son had a parole hearing February 4th. His ERD is June 23. His councelor said it was on the computer that he was approved and he got his letter yesterday. The parole board member who talked to him said he is going to recommend a program at Ryan in Detroit. It is the only place that offers this. The letter said he goes June 26th & will be on parole for 15 months.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pookiedoo2 For This Useful Post:
countryblocks (02-12-2013)
  #16  
Old 02-12-2013, 08:24 AM
countryblocks countryblocks is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: michigan
Posts: 477
Thanks: 125
Thanked 207 Times in 102 Posts
Default

Now that I think of it he said it's counts toward parole. You are correct and the parole board sai NO tickets.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-25-2013, 07:25 AM
scullen1233 scullen1233 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: michigan
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default info

Does anyone know of the drc program? any info would help
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-25-2013, 06:09 PM
pookiedoo2 pookiedoo2 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 474
Thanks: 6
Thanked 131 Times in 103 Posts
Default

I know about the DRC program intimately...what do you need to know? A lot of what is known about the program is in the posts in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scullen1233 View Post
Does anyone know of the drc program? any info would help
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-01-2013, 06:34 PM
oops he did it oops he did it is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5
Thanks: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Unhappy really confused now

My LO has "Bridges" listed as a requirement of his parole. He always had a fixed date for parole, the end of May. Five days ago, he was transferred from Baraga to Parnell in Jackson. They told him he would be re-classified. No one there has been able to provide any information on the "BRIDGES" condition of his parole. He has kited the RUM, warden, counselor, and anyone else he can think of. Not a single person has a clue about the "bridges" program, they only said he was transferred to Parnell to complete some re-entry requirements, and they are clueless as to what program/s that might be. They told him he would have to take Phase II for alcohol abuse, but he completed that program at Baraga, over a year ago. There has been no mention of him going to DRC. Now I am throughly confused.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:38 PM
countryblocks countryblocks is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: michigan
Posts: 477
Thanks: 125
Thanked 207 Times in 102 Posts
Default

My son said BRIDGES was recommended by the parole board. His ERD is in June. I'm sorry I don't know what the program is about.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-29-2013, 07:59 PM
krystle1220 krystle1220 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: West Shoreline Correctional
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Does anyone have any updates on this? My fiance was tranferred there last week and has not been given any info. He says the guards and councilors are no help, that everyone is confused and has no real job description anymore. He says there is a library but they won't let anyone use it...
The cops just tell the guys that they are just their "babysitters" and don't have to answer any questions or make any phone calls for them. This is ridiculous! He is getting restless and angry. Any info that anyone has about being in the bridges program (besides what is already in this thread) would be helpful. He still has not received his property and is patiently waiting to start his classes but no one will tell him when he will start or even try to find out. Getting anxious raising our 10 month old alone...
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-29-2013, 09:31 PM
pookiedoo2 pookiedoo2 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 474
Thanks: 6
Thanked 131 Times in 103 Posts
Default

The program is so new that the COs really don't have any info. He won't get his property. He can have the food that he brought in and his hygiene items that he brought. They do get store to buy additional stuff but no securepak and no tv/radio/electronics. He can only wear what they issue him, so his property is a mute point, really. The less he has, the better, my son said. You can order him books like you would have in the regular prison he was at (just send it to Ryan). The COs can't make phone calls for them, to find out info or not. Tell your fiancé to write a kite to the facilitator of the class to see what's up. Tell him NO TICKETS EVER while at Ryan. It's an automatic extra week with the possibility of being flopped for 12 months and sent back to the regular prisons. He'll be released on a Wednesday only and taken directly to his PO. Tether may be part of his Parole conditions...but it won't show up until he's out and has it on, I don't think. YOU can get ready for your home inspection (or wherever he's going to live has to). Rid your house of anything that can be considered a weapon or LOOKS like a weapon (even a toy). The POs just pop up out of nowhere. My son's came out about 2 weeks after he got to Ryan. BE PREPARED FOR IT NOW....tell your fiancé to keep his cool. My son says that if you were ok when you went in, you'll be angry while you're there...it's that bad. Frustrating is what he says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystle1220 View Post
Does anyone have any updates on this? My fiance was tranferred there last week and has not been given any info. He says the guards and councilors are no help, that everyone is confused and has no real job description anymore. He says there is a library but they won't let anyone use it...
The cops just tell the guys that they are just their "babysitters" and don't have to answer any questions or make any phone calls for them. This is ridiculous! He is getting restless and angry. Any info that anyone has about being in the bridges program (besides what is already in this thread) would be helpful. He still has not received his property and is patiently waiting to start his classes but no one will tell him when he will start or even try to find out. Getting anxious raising our 10 month old alone...

Last edited by pookiedoo2; 05-29-2013 at 09:32 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pookiedoo2 For This Useful Post:
countryblocks (05-29-2013), oops he did it (06-09-2013)
  #23  
Old 06-11-2013, 08:14 PM
countryblocks countryblocks is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: michigan
Posts: 477
Thanks: 125
Thanked 207 Times in 102 Posts
Default

My son called today and said he will be going to Ryan in Detroit on the 26th of this month. Can't wait til he comes home.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-11-2013, 11:05 PM
pookiedoo2 pookiedoo2 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 474
Thanks: 6
Thanked 131 Times in 103 Posts
Default

Country, that is awesome! Tell him these last two weeks are going to be very hard...just to ride it out. The 3 months or so he'll be at Ryan will be near impossible but "this too shall pass". YAY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryblocks View Post
My son called today and said he will be going to Ryan in Detroit on the 26th of this month. Can't wait til he comes home.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pookiedoo2 For This Useful Post:
countryblocks (06-12-2013)
  #25  
Old 06-18-2013, 12:16 PM
countryblocks countryblocks is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: michigan
Posts: 477
Thanks: 125
Thanked 207 Times in 102 Posts
Default

My son called and is going to Ryan in Detroit next week. Pookie, did you say he has to wear the clothing they give him there? If so, what are the colors? No visits either huh? At least he can call.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to countryblocks For This Useful Post:
mybabyandme525 (01-29-2014)
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:49 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics