Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc.
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc. All information & questions relating to parole, probation, community service, half-way houses, and ex-offender employment in Michigan should be posted here.

Old 12-29-2017, 03:02 PM

Default On waiting list for ASAT, how does the program work?

My Boyfriend is being sent to asat, and is on the waiting list, I've heard it's 48-90 day program. Can anybody tell me how it works? We've been waiting for answers for almost 6 months now from the Michigan corrections parole board, been seen in August and nothing yet, but been told he's going to the program and on the waiting list. He still hasn't gotten a decision, and I was told yesterday he won't get a decision until he completes the program? I just want him to come home! Can anybody please give me some answers about how the asat program works?
Sponsored Links