Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Prison & Criminal Legal Help!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison & Criminal Legal Help! Ask questions, get opinions, and find resources on dealing with criminal justice legal issues, appeals, and more..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2019, 02:32 PM

Default How long before I can review PSI? Link to how Judges rule in similar cases?

Hi guys quick question , how long does it take to get a Psi reporr back? Will I need to ask my lawyer for results? Also,I saw a link to see how judges usually rule in cases but I can't find it .Does anyone have any idea what that link is? Thank you!
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off