Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Drug & Alcohol Treatment & Rehabilitation > Drug & Alcohol Testimonies and Success Stories
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Drug & Alcohol Testimonies and Success Stories Information, inspiration, and resources for addiction.

Old 04-24-2008, 09:30 AM

Default My history "I hope i can found some friends"

Hi my name is beatriz... I had a history whit drugs. Im mexican and i meet my housband by internet, he been 2 times in jail because he had drug problems ( he never had treatment. his mom is and adict to pills, his dad is commisionar and .. he doest want looks bad whit a son whit problems).
we been really happy in our marriage... but i had my baby, i almost died and his mom star giving pills to my housband... the proses was long but he finished adict again.
was hard see how he been fighting sooo hard, he didnt want drive to dont leave, 1 week before he get insurence, his mom told him i dont will drive you anymore to the work ( we was waiting to get help for his drug problem) .
He asked preacher for the truck and leave... to do drugs again.
Preacher call police and he finished in jail.
his family send to me to mexico...
they took all my things , our truck and send me whitout money.
He will be 10 years in jail...
he said maybe less...
I dont know anything.
this is my history whit my bad english from mexico whit my 2 years baby Jacob, fighting for my housband.
He sounds great,he has a prayer group, he been working in trust.
I hope i can found support and friends here
The Following User Says Thank You to beita27 For This Useful Post:
sassiegrammy (04-24-2008)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2008, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 30,623 Times in 11,025 Posts

Welcome, beita! That's a tough batch of history to have to live through, so I hope you can recover and make a good life for your baby and you.....
sassiegrammy (04-24-2008)
Old 04-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Donation Award 

Welcome to PTO!! You have found freinds here!

JJT
Old 04-26-2008, 12:31 AM
grateful for my Man!
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,611 Posts

beita.... just a hello. I am new in this part of the forum as well, as I am tied of drugs and alcohol in my life.... but i have a great experiance however!

what you experiance is the hardest I can imagine: no money, a little child..... being send away from your man.... I have deep resepct for what you are doing!

the chance in this is to let the little one see, WHY things are the way they are. so he later can make his own choice: i have two sons. they are teenagers. their father is an alcoholic... and without making him bad, they have the chance to decide and see. I let them see how things are connected. they meet their father.... they live with me. and they will have to decide what THEY want!

you will find new friends, as when you stay away from those they feel they are only great when drinking, you will find new people, but it is taking time. it is a long road.... but you will find them.

take care for you and enjoy the moments of life with you son! it is a wonderful time and he will teach you how beautiful this world can be, discovering the world each day again....

and your english is great, at least for me it is! it is not my mother language either.