Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Georgia should be posted here.

Old 05-09-2018, 03:09 PM

Default TPM for this month, address verified by PO, but no release date/UPDATED

Ny boyfriend has a TPM for this month and his parole officer has come by to varify his address last month on the 6th but he still doesnt have any release date . Is anybody else going through anything like this ?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2018, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiraalle View Post
Ny boyfriend has a TPM for this month and his parole officer has come by to varify his address last month on the 6th but he still doesnt have any release date . Is anybody else going through anything like this ?
I went through this with my best friend. We found out the release date less than a week before the date, and the final release date was two weeks after the TPM. The TPM was September 2017, and the release was in the second week of October. You can try calling the Parole Board Office and he can keep talking to his counselor. Hang in there, I know it can be stressful.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K6770 View Post
I went through this with my best friend. We found out the release date less than a week before the date, and the final release date was two weeks after the TPM. The TPM was September 2017, and the release was in the second week of October. You can try calling the Parole Board Office and he can keep talking to his counselor. Hang in there, I know it can be stressful.
Thank you so much so i should be looking around next month for him to be released.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:34 PM

I recently got a call from my boyfriend PO and she says that he has a release date on the 31st but every time I call the parole board office they tell me that he doesnt have a date yet. Im so confused as to who do I listen to . The 31st is in two weeks so i really need to know