Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in California facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 04-16-2018, 11:56 PM

Post Transportation to visits: What facilities do you need transportation to?

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to stop and let you guys know that my fiancé and I are starting a transportation company for inmate visiting. We will be based in the Los Angeles area but are planning to provide transportation to various facilities in California dependent on interest.

If you all could help us out by responding to this post and letting us know what facilities you would like transportation for that would be greatly appreciated. We will run Thursday through Sunday every week and provide transportation to and from as well as a light snack and water.

Look forward to getting your responses.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2018, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguousgirl View Post
Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to stop and let you guys know that my fiancé and I are starting a transportation company for inmate visiting. We will be based in the Los Angeles area but are planning to provide transportation to various facilities in California dependent on interest.

If you all could help us out by responding to this post and letting us know what facilities you would like transportation for that would be greatly appreciated. We will run Thursday through Sunday every week and provide transportation to and from as well as a light snack and water.

Which facility do you travel to
Old 07-18-2018, 10:15 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguousgirl View Post
Hi Ladies,

'Hello Do You Do Avenel State Prison ? .