Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Prison Talk Does your issue not fit into another forum? Post it here. Find support, answers and assistance.

Old 07-04-2020, 09:56 AM

Default Me and my husband go through it sometimes but I love him

Hello Everyone
Me and my husband beeb going great. I know people only see the bad when I post because I be ranting and I need to let it out somethings. But now my problem that bothers me is that me and his bm got into it one day and she said that he's only using be for entertainment and when he gets home he'll be gone. So i wanted to see what y'all thing about what she said? Do y'all think that she could be right? I mean she was with him before i was and now that she said that I can't get it out my head. But me and my husband been doing awesome but i always have that in the back of my mind.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2020, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely1957 View Post
Hello Everyone
Me and my husband beeb going great. I know people only see the bad when I post because I be ranting and I need to let it out somethings. But now my problem that bothers me is that me and his bm got into it one day and she said that he's only using be for entertainment and when he gets home he'll be gone. So i wanted to see what y'all thing about what she said? Do y'all think that she could be right? I mean she was with him before i was and now that she said that I can't get it out my head. But me and my husband been doing awesome but i always have that in the back of my mind.
I don’t know you’re situation, however, I would be very careful of allowing others to plant thoughts into your head. She may be jealous, just trying to see if she can plant a seed of doubt. However, you know you’re situation better than anyone. That being said, use your best judgement, and always keep your eyes open, without allowing her or anyone else to cloud that judgment. Wishing you well!
The Following User Says Thank You to Guy’sGirl74 For This Useful Post:
Lovely1957 (07-04-2020)
Old 07-04-2020, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy’sGirl74 View Post
I don’t know you’re situation, however, I would be very careful of allowing others to plant thoughts into your head. She may be jealous, just trying to see if she can plant a seed of doubt. However, you know you’re situation better than anyone. That being said, use your best judgement, and always keep your eyes open, without allowing her or anyone else to cloud that judgment. Wishing you well!
Thank you for your advice!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovely1957 For This Useful Post:
Guy’sGirl74 (07-04-2020)
Old 07-04-2020, 11:07 AM

Ok but why are you even talking to her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoluv29 For This Useful Post:
NewAttitude (07-04-2020)
Old 07-04-2020, 12:07 PM

My husband ask me to text to keep in touch with their child but I only talked to her once myself besides when he wants to see how his child is doing

Last edited by Lovely1957; 07-04-2020 at 12:11 PM..
Old 07-04-2020, 02:02 PM
Formerly Mike'sbabyboy

Thanked 1,254 Times in 675 Posts

Wete you married prior to him going to jail?

Old 07-04-2020, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAttitude View Post
Wete you married prior to him going to jail?
No we're mwi
Old 07-04-2020, 03:46 PM
Donation Award 

Of course she is going to want to plant doubt in your head. There’s no way to know for sure what he’ll do when he gets out. Do you want to enjoy your relationship with him now or doubt him the whole time? I’m sorry she said anything.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:50 PM

So two things here. One, when my late husband (do you call him ex or late if he died before the divorce went to court?) did me the way he did, I apologized to his ex-wife. Because I stood by my man. I believed everything he told me about her. Then he did me the same way. She never warned me about him

When my first husband and I broke, I warned his then 17 year old pregnant gf about him. Idk if she listened or not. I think it scared her, but she was 17 and pregnant. That probably scared her more. I didn't care that he was with her. I had no feelings for him at the time, same as my second husband.

What you need to do is learn if the bm is jealous or helpful. You should be able to do this pretty easily from watching her social media posts, etc, and judging how she treats you. If she's warning you in a spiteful way or a sincere way. Either way, you have to make your own decision. People change, and they are different with different people. His past is his past, not his present. How much longer does he have? Is it worth the wait if she turns out to be right? If she's right, you'll know right before or after he gets out, and all you will have lost is time. If he's asking for a lot of money and stuff, then maybe you should back off a bit, see how he responds without the monetary support.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvinna20 View Post
Of course she is going to want to plant doubt in your head. There’s no way to know for sure what he’ll do when he gets out. Do you want to enjoy your relationship with him now or doubt him the whole time? I’m sorry she said anything.
Yea you're right all i can do is enjoy the time that we have now cause i don't know what the future holds. Thanks
Old 07-04-2020, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob's Girl View Post
So two things here. One, when my late husband (do you call him ex or late if he died before the divorce went to court?) did me the way he did, I apologized to his ex-wife. Because I stood by my man. I believed everything he told me about her. Then he did me the same way. She never warned me about him

When my first husband and I broke, I warned his then 17 year old pregnant gf about him. Idk if she listened or not. I think it scared her, but she was 17 and pregnant. That probably scared her more. I didn't care that he was with her. I had no feelings for him at the time, same as my second husband.

What you need to do is learn if the bm is jealous or helpful. You should be able to do this pretty easily from watching her social media posts, etc, and judging how she treats you. If she's warning you in a spiteful way or a sincere way. Either way, you have to make your own decision. People change, and they are different with different people. His past is his past, not his present. How much longer does he have? Is it worth the wait if she turns out to be right? If she's right, you'll know right before or after he gets out, and all you will have lost is time. If he's asking for a lot of money and stuff, then maybe you should back off a bit, see how he responds without the monetary support.

I don't know if she's jealous or trying to be helpful. I tried to talk to her but she spazzed out on me. He only have 2 and a half. You're right i will eventually know.Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovely1957 For This Useful Post:
Jacob's Girl (07-04-2020)