Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Ohio should be posted here.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:20 AM
ILL B HAPPY AGAIN 2/14/10

Default does in i ohio have some1 in loci comin home 2010?

my man, is in loci in london ohio... and is comin home 2/14/10.. just 95 more dayz!!! and i need 2 know what he needs coming out.... and how 2 help him thur this time left.... he is freaking out just a little... please help me 2 know what 2 do???
Old 11-13-2009, 07:49 PM

No advice, but what a great out-date!!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 03:32 PM

i know cant wait!!!! i think its a sign of some kind lol....
Old 12-10-2009, 05:07 PM
amynshane

My fiance will be getting out 3 days after your boyfriend. I have been through this before with him and the last time he also was at london. I believe they release them around 7 to 8 in the morning. The best thing you can give him is patience and support. Finding a job after being a felon is hard but possiable. They will give him I think a $75 check to help him get on his feet (yeah, that is almost a joke, but everything helps). Other than that I am not sure what other answers you are looking for but being through this before I would be more than happy to answer anything you wanted. Good luck to you and him, it is very exciting knowing that they are almost home!!!
Old 12-12-2009, 01:25 AM

thanks 4 that information. and i have a few more i need to know .so i get back to u on that. my man just had a friend get out from bellbrook..im in springvalley now ..lol
Old 12-12-2009, 06:55 PM

My husband gets out on 4/14/10......can not wait. We have been waiting almost 4 years. He seems o.k. so far. It's me that's not. I'm going nuts!!!! I just want Christmas over & spring to get here.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyg_us View Post
My husband gets out on 4/14/10......can not wait. We have been waiting almost 4 years. He seems o.k. so far. It's me that's not. I'm going nuts!!!! I just want Christmas over & spring to get here.
i know what you mean i have been waitin awile and now im finally got 63dayz to go now i hope it flys by as im sure you do to i cant wait but christmas would have been better then i wont feel so alone
Old 12-13-2009, 06:48 PM

This will be our 4th Christmas apart. Just can't wait till next Christmas. Yea-Haw!!!! We divorced right before he went to court. 20 years married, but we are getting remarried next New Year's Eve. That was our first date.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyg_us View Post
This will be our 4th Christmas apart. Just can't wait till next Christmas. Yea-Haw!!!! We divorced right before he went to court. 20 years married, but we are getting remarried next New Year's Eve. That was our first date.
i feel you... this our third christmas.. and next year will be better.. and i wish the best..56 more dayz left 4 us..