Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Georgia Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 04-25-2018, 08:28 AM
MarF

Default Jpay email/Jackson Diagnostics

So we were FINALLY able to transfer money to my boyfriend's books through the Jpay account I set up for his mom. She's the only one allowed to put money on his books.

When I was done making the transfer, Jpay said if I wanted to send a free note. So now it shows in our Jpay inbox that we sent him an email.

I didn't even know that was possible. I don't even know if he'll read it. I have no idea if they have access to a kiosk or something to check an email like he did when he was in county jail.

Anybody else do this and received a reply?? He's only been there for 2 weeks....this past weekend, I received a call from a Securus technologies and I heard his name in the recording when it said an inmate was trying to contact me. I have read so many times they aren't allowed phone access and wonder how he got to use a phone to try to call me. I was frantically trying to set up an account with funds on securus but by the time I was done he didn't try calling again
Sponsored Links