Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 06-16-2007, 01:09 PM
the bosses wife

Default I Got Suspended From His List!!!

So, i got suspended from my boyfriends list about 1-2 months ago for sending inmate 2 inmate mail..well i could take that..but when he asked the FA just how long i would be suspended for..she said "well i wouldnt know" so it's pretty much..until further notice..i'm planning on writing the warden tonight..as soon as i get his name and information..but what irks me the most is this other guy and his girl were fooling around at a visit (he was fingering her while he was jerkin off) and he only got a WARNING!!!! Stuff like this just keeps happening to us..he's been good the whole time he's been in that jail..i've never caused any problems and we've never stepped outta line at any visits..i'm usually very friendly with all the CO's actually! I just find this to be very unfair when so many other people are getting warnings for things they should've got suspended for..just venting for the most part..but does anyone have any ideas as to what to tell the warden?? I have a pretty good idea of what i'm gonna say..but i don't wanna sound like a desperate teenager ya know..any advice will be appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2007, 02:37 PM
live4tomorrow

Hmmm. Well I would first explain the situation since it probably is a big place and the warden won't know right off the bat what happened. Then ask what the standard disciplinary actions are for that. Explain your actions and ect ect and go from there. Keep it light. No tattle taling since that usually doesn't get you anywhere. Hope this helps.

Tomorrow is what never comes. Live for today cause you might not get another chance
Old 06-17-2007, 03:16 PM
<3

I agree with kktx. Chances are it might only be a 6 month thing but you might want to check on that.